Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Its time to BAN or just GIVE UP

This is a discussion on Its time to BAN or just GIVE UP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Knight Online Players, Today, on October 20, 2006, our Knight Online team has suspended more accounts that were identified ...
Page: 1

Milkshaker

Default Its time to BAN or just GIVE UP

Dear Knight Online Players,

Today, on October 20, 2006, our Knight Online team has suspended more accounts that were identified exploiting the quest bug or found to be using a 3rd party program. We can assure you that in efforts to make Knight Online better and more fun for all players, we will continue to punish those who disrupt others game play experience.

-Knight Online Team

ROFL... From the looks of it, they are going to have to ban nearly everyone that is logged in today. Legit players simply can't play.

Niro

Default Re: Its time to BAN or just GIVE UP

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    Dear Knight Online Players,

Today, on October 20, 2006, our Knight Online team has suspended more accounts that were identified exploiting the quest bug or found to be using a 3rd party program. We can assure you that in efforts to make Knight Online better and more fun for all players, we will continue to punish those who disrupt others game play experience.

-Knight Online Team *

ROFL... * From the looks of it, they are going to have to ban nearly everyone that is logged in today. *Legit players simply can't play.
    you ain't trying hard enuff then, atleast they are doing something about it i guess...

i dont see that they work today ok its wekend but i think in a online game must be the weekend longest and hardest work day's ...i saw 7 arrowshower hacker right now in dcz (4 human 3 karus) i dont like to play anymore today

Milkshaker

I'm really sorry if i offend anyone but I can't take it anymore... I just paid for 3 different premium accts and i log to play today and i get Lured on and called a KOXPer. Not every archer in this game is a cheater. But i can understand if someone thinks that because there are so many cheating fucks carrying bows.

I think that everyone (including myself in hindsight) who buys premium before K2 gets rid of the hax is a complete and total MORON. Thats right, i called myself a moron too so don't get your panties in a wad. I think its time to find a different game. If K2 wants a constituancy of cheaters and hackers as their main customer base, then let them. I feel like such an IDIOT for buying premium for a game that is completely unplayable due to the level of cheating.

Pay to Connect
    Cheat to Compete

Have fun with that one. ^^

lol, time to remind why your still playing, not why you would want to stop ^_^

zetazeta

gah sux that k2 bans all teh legit ppl like w0lf and others.. and i still see so many macroers all over moradon, and emc.. why doesnt k2 just make a method so that koxp wont work? i mean other games i dont see so much macroers.. almost NONE

Originally posted by zetazeta
    gah sux that k2 bans all teh legit ppl like w0lf and others.. and i still see so many macroers all over moradon, and emc.. why doesnt k2 just make a method so that koxp wont work? i mean other games i dont see so much macroers.. almost NONE
    because as soon as k2 does that, the programmers of koxp will just make a patch to override it. When it comes down to it.. either the programmers at koxp are better than k2 programmers, or maybe they are the same ppl? :lol: there is a conspiracy theory for you.

Dorn

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    I'm really sorry if i offend anyone but I can't take it anymore... *I just paid for 3 different premium accts and i log to play today and i get Lured on and called a KOXPer. *Not every archer in this game is a cheater. * But i can understand if someone thinks that because there are so many cheating fucks carrying bows.

I think that everyone (including myself in hindsight) who buys premium before K2 gets rid of the hax is a complete and total MORON. *Thats right, i called myself a moron too so don't get your panties in a wad. *I think its time to find a different game. *If K2 wants a constituancy of cheaters and hackers as their main customer base, then let them. *I feel like such an IDIOT for buying premium for a game that is completely unplayable due to the level of cheating. *

Pay to Connect
    Cheat to Compete

Have fun with that one. *^^
    +1
    that is why i stopped buying premium altogether for the last two months

FairPlay

I hate the way that koxp is giving all archers a bad rep. A friend of mine told me that koxp doesn't exist in JPKO. IDK, maybe it's the language barrier or maybe his info is incorrect or maybe JPKO have tightend their version up? If they are hacker free due to patches, I think we should have a whip round for K2 to purchase these patches.

K2 have all players over a barrel atm: if you want to play at a reasonable time, you have to be running premium. My friend and I just look for spots that don;t interest the hackers and get on with it. Sometimes we lure on them if we need the spot for a quest which brings a certain amount of satisfaction

Hacking in DCZ/CZ though IMO is the lowest of the low but at then end of the day, it doesn't stop us playing in these zones. We just get on with it.

Terrorblade

Can SOMEONE explain how could those stupid cheaters from Ayasofia survive this mass ban? Omfg 3/4 members of their clan came from nowhere, most of them suck in pk and making parties with them took you whole day before they even start.
    I cant bellieve they have glowy adn are 70+ ... impossible
    They had to abuse it like no1 before and our lovely GMs rather ban ppl like Cohen etc., which lvled legit way

Sethesh

I usualy dont agre with him but in this point he is absolutly right. To console u i can only say most of +70 are MORNS :P. The funiest part is that making 70 on koxp is in my opinion max 1 month so koxper and bug quest abusers are laughing again.

i agree with you in that you are a moron.

Blancanieves

bla bla bla bann?
    _yuxxel_ got lvl 72 from 65 i thinnk Kosping.. many guys uploaded fraps to official forum to that guy... still playing

what r trying k2? they never work and wont do

mordeth

I've thought long and hard on this milk and I have come to the conclusion that first off the entire rogue class should be removed from the game and replaced by giant flowers that can not equip shit and have no skill list. Although, if you are a lvl 70+ rogue you should be a tree instead of a flower. I feel this would teach the cheating cunts their lesson

MoJay

Originally posted by mordeth
    I've thought long and hard on this milk and I have come to the conclusion that first off the entire rogue class should be removed from the game and replaced by giant flowers that can not equip shit and have no skill list. *Although, if you are a lvl 70+ rogue you should be a tree instead of a flower. *I feel this would teach the cheating cunts their lesson
    I don't think this would work as Milkshaker would rather be a flower.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast