Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Its time to BAN or just GIVE UP

This is a discussion on Its time to BAN or just GIVE UP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it would help to beautify the game, just think Futility the Tree, it would just be classic. Maybe remove their ...
Page: 2

mordeth

it would help to beautify the game, just think Futility the Tree, it would just be classic. Maybe remove their ability to move as well.

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by FairPlay
    I hate the way that koxp is giving all archers a bad rep. *A friend of mine told me that koxp doesn't exist in JPKO. *IDK, maybe it's the language barrier or maybe his info is incorrect or maybe JPKO have tightend their version up? *If they are hacker free due to patches, I think we should have a whip round for K2 to purchase these patches.

K2 have all players over a barrel atm: *if you want to play at a reasonable time, you have to be running premium. *My friend and I just look for spots that don;t interest the hackers and get on with it. *Sometimes we lure on them if we need the spot for a quest which brings a certain amount of satisfaction

Hacking in DCZ/CZ though IMO is the lowest of the low but at then end of the day, it doesn't stop us playing in these zones. *We just get on with it.
    You have thios all wrong . The main reason why jpko is koxp free is because they banned outside ips , as in turkish ips also.You think there arent japanese , european , american wiz kids that can make a koxp program that would bypass all patches in less then 20 mins ...well there are , and much more smarter then turkish hackers. You know how i know this ? Cause they choose to do better things with their time then hack a stupid game.

FairPlay

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FairPlay
    I hate the way that koxp is giving all archers a bad rep. *A friend of mine told me that koxp doesn't exist in JPKO. *IDK, maybe it's the language barrier or maybe his info is incorrect or maybe JPKO have tightend their version up? *If they are hacker free due to patches, I think we should have a whip round for K2 to purchase these patches.

K2 have all players over a barrel atm: *if you want to play at a reasonable time, you have to be running premium. *My friend and I just look for spots that don;t interest the hackers and get on with it. *Sometimes we lure on them if we need the spot for a quest which brings a certain amount of satisfaction

Hacking in DCZ/CZ though IMO is the lowest of the low but at then end of the day, it doesn't stop us playing in these zones. *We just get on with it.
    You have thios all wrong . The main reason why jpko is koxp free is because they banned outside ips , as in turkish ips also.You think there arent japanese , european , american wiz kids that can make a koxp program that would bypass all patches in less then 20 mins ...well there are , and much more smarter then turkish hackers. You know how i know this ? Cause they choose to do better things with their time then hack a stupid game.[/b]
    Even IP's can be faked

The only answer then is to have more GMs (and in particular), GMs active during European hours. All legit players should boycott USKO for one week - shouldn't be too hard for K2 then.

snipelord

Originally posted by mordeth
    I've thought long and hard on this milk and I have come to the conclusion that first off the entire rogue class should be removed from the game and replaced by giant flowers that can not equip shit and have no skill list. *Although, if you are a lvl 70+ rogue you should be a tree instead of a flower. *I feel this would teach the cheating cunts their lesson
    um what about the priests with auto heal? do they get turned into stones? Mordeth the Stone, and Futility the Tree... what pretty senery this game would have

mordeth

Nooooooooooo, not stones be more imaginative something like butterflies that would be interesting.

MoJay

They should be changed into a trash heap and given the ability to give advice to Fraggles. All their names would be changed to Marjory.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12