Is this reading some1 from KE (KO) CS support...

This is a discussion on Is this reading some1 from KE (KO) CS support... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...or some1 related with them? I have problem with blocked account. I really don't do anything, and they block me, ...
Page: 1

CrnaC

Default Is this reading some1 from KE (KO) CS support...

...or some1 related with them?

I have problem with blocked account. I really don't do anything, and they block me, after full year of playing.
    So...if there is any1 who can spent ....around 15 min to send me PM and read my PM back (and can help me about that thing), pls respond.

Others, sorry for disturbing. :blink:

apoth0r

they dont block cheats very often so they must've blocked u for something, dont whine on here if ur a cheating bastard coz u wont get any sympathy

:Deus:

That can be mistake, a firend was baned cuz of mistake(he log off and go sleep and in the morning was baned), after e-mail was unbaned.
    Try this if still working [email protected]

CrnaC

Im not bastard of any kind. I don't whine for a cheating.

Look this on next way: I have 2 accounts with 2 charac on them (62 lvl Kasar Hood and 61 lvl priest): Why should I cheat with that 2 charac?
    I'm not that much stupid.

If I wanna dupe, I should create 2 new characters (and get 3 day premium) and dupe with them. Who is that much crazy to dupe with 2 high lvl characters?

And I underline: I don't dupe. I don't know how to do that. I don't even upgrade, cause I don't have "heart" and "luck" for that.

But they still block me.

Yes, I write to them. No serious answer. That is why I look for help here.

CrnaC

....and bump

CrnaC

i can't believe that no1 from KE reading this...
    If some1 read...pls PM me.

maybe if u go official forums ? -.-

CrnaC

maybe they ban me from official forum

LiLiTH

well ; i got banned when i went to holiday with my gf , when i back to home :blink: i seen that i got banned .. wrote to CS and they said it wont be unbanned .. and what did i do ? found some K2 managers mail addy and wrote thm the story ( i even said to CS check my logs and see if any activity lately ) , and 1 day later valaaaaaaaa i got a mail it was saying " sorry for misunderstanding etc. etc. " and got unbanned and they also added my lost pre days too ..

so dont hang anyone without knowin' anything .