Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ivan 1 - Vahap 0

This is a discussion on Ivan 1 - Vahap 0 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u did a pretty good job but u said that impossbile items like exc dragon shells(+9) will be banned but ...
Page: 2

u did a pretty good job but u said that impossbile items like exc dragon shells(+9) will be banned but some guy at manes named SONUYOKTU has those items
    link: http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=SONUYOKTU[/b]
    he is banned now

Wow I heard about this guy. Don't get urself hacked!

Banned

that you after the job -->

btw, you got too much free time, lol[/b]
    LOL @ the pic... well it was a personal revenge so i had to do it...

u did a pretty good job but u said that impossbile items like exc dragon shells(+9) will be banned but some guy at manes named SONUYOKTU has those items
    link: http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=SONUYOKTU[/b]
    do not worry mate he is banned

Wow I heard about this guy. Don't get urself hacked![/b]
    too late

had this guy to every server acces?
    cauz i guess alot servers have/had this +9er issue.

btw nice job :wub:[/b]
    as far as i know no, he did acces to Manes only because only in Manes he made this """bug""" .. But as someone said there are still few of these people that are working on other server, Vahap for Manes was the only seller of these items.

Mixer

i smell bullshit
    seriously lol?Vahap isn a stupid guy,since hes selling hheeaavveennffiirree till the verry day. He will 100% make more and more +9's. And there is no such thing as trade logs.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

And there is no such thing as trade logs.[/b]
    And how do you know that Mr. "I don't even know what paint is".
    Seriously stop spamming every topic with your bullcrap.

Good karma for you sir![/b]
    I <3 your pictures

Thank You. We need ppl like u. I hope life (or k2 ) will pay your pains caused by this detective job

Banned

i smell bullshit
    seriously lol?Vahap isn a stupid guy,since hes selling hheeaavveennffiirree till the verry day. He will 100% make more and more +9&#39;s. And there is no such thing as trade logs.[/b]
    Ofc he is not stupid and believe me he has got my respect somehow...

This guy as his team have an hobby and ofc they will keep try find a new way... But now they need start once again from zero because their method as been caught and fixed..

And ps there is a trace, dont ask me who/what/how/why because i dont know but yes there is...

Remember that these chars has NOT be banned because they had duped items, the IDs was not wrong and everything was looking "legit"

The method used also the merchant options as the trade window so not all could be found..

These chars has been banned because was impossible trade off a so big list of crazy items (shell+9 avedon 9 hb+9 dv9 sherion 9 exc dragon set 9 new weapons+9 bla bla) from always the same chars... It was like if the 99% of the +9 items in server came out from these few chars, for this are banned now.

There are still few bank chars, if GM will caught them before he could sell the last items will be better, otherwise the buyer will not lose them and he will never be banned.

Mixer

Ofc he is not stupid and believe me he has got my respect somehow...

This guy as his team have an hobby and ofc they will keep try find a new way... But now they need start once again from zero because their method as been caught and fixed..

And ps there is a trace, dont ask me who/what/how/why because i dont know but yes there is...

Remember that these chars has NOT be banned because they had duped items, the IDs was not wrong and everything was looking "legit"

The method used also the merchant options as the trade window so not all could be found..

These chars has been banned because was impossible trade off a so big list of crazy items (shell+9 avedon 9 hb+9 dv9 sherion 9 exc dragon set 9 new weapons+9 bla bla) from always the same chars... It was like if the 99% of the +9 items in server came out from these few chars, for this are banned now.

There are still few bank chars, if GM will caught them before he could sell the last items will be better, otherwise the buyer will not lose them and he will never be banned.[/b]
    k
    But i still think Vahap will kick k2&#39;s ass
    GO VAHAP GO!!!
    i hate k2

IroniK

good job ivan =)

u&#39;re the best

Thank You. We need ppl like u. I hope life (or k2 ) will pay your pains caused by this detective job[/b]
    same you need reward ^^
    and Great&#39;s macaroni :P

k
    But i still think Vahap will kick k2&#39;s ass
    GO VAHAP GO!!!
    i hate k2[/b]
    i thought that u gave up on this forums.. but no
    go away! ivan did really great job and there is nothing fishy. ALso people like vahap makes ko bad game for everyone.. i think that if you will do something against cheaters the game will be clean and enjoyable (even for you)

peace man

Mixer

i thought that u gave up on this forums.. but no
    go away! ivan did really great job and there is nothing fishy. ALso people like vahap makes ko bad game for everyone.. i think that if you will do something against cheaters the game will be clean and enjoyable (even for you)

peace man[/b]
    NAh man,i dont play the game,i just log from time to time for pk.

I wish I caught this guy b4 and bought some sets from him and left them in inn since they wont get deleted and because +9&#39;s items prices gonna sky rock now

xstep

wou, man u did excelent job, but i believe that on every server is guys like this, for example on ronark +16 reverse hellbreaker wtf. ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast