Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 73

JADE for elmorad KING we lost our sanity zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on JADE for elmorad KING we lost our sanity zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BDragieta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BDragieta)</div> Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo @ <!--QuoteBegin-Kranitnova for the record i have nothing against good turk ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    OgLaNZeRo
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by BDragieta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BDragieta)</div>
    Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kranitnova

    for the record i have nothing against good turk (and no i wont give u the % of them ingame) but i at least expect from the king (turk or not turk) that he speak english... If he can say turk things to guide in war i could live with it.

    but thats certainly not the case with this one...


    cevir lafi aq sonra götüne sok..

    gg

    English speaking forum, hard to understand?[/b]
    This place not for flame to Turks, hard to understand ?

  2. #17
    BDragieta
    Guest

    Default

    then dont make it so easy...

  3. #18
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    I have even nominated a Turk for king !!


    Majeste :wub:

  4. #19
    OgLaNZeRo
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by BDragieta
    then dont make it so easy...
    so don't be a dumb, its will be easy now.

  5. #20
    FiRe
    Guest

    Default

    Turk own you...and u are still crying...why? :lol: ..cry baby cry..

  6. #21
    SirKnight
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OgLaNZeRo)</div>
    Originally posted by BDragieta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BDragieta)
    <!--QuoteBegin-OgLaNZeRo
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kranitnova

    for the record i have nothing against good turk (and no i wont give u the % of them ingame) but i at least expect from the king (turk or not turk) that he speak english... If he can say turk things to guide in war i could live with it.

    but thats certainly not the case with this one...


    cevir lafi aq sonra götüne sok..

    gg

    English speaking forum, hard to understand?[/b]
    This place not for flame to Turks, hard to understand ?[/b][/quote]

    OWNED

  7. #22
    BDragieta
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OgLaNZeRo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BDragieta
    then dont make it so easy...
    so don't be a dumb, its will be easy now.[/b]
    that makes sence...

  8. #23
    OgLaNZeRo
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by BDragieta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BDragieta)</div>
    Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BDragieta

    then dont make it so easy...


    so don't be a dumb, its will be easy now.
    that makes sence...[/b]
    ignored.. pathetic poor guy.

  9. #24
    FiRe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by BDragieta
    ffs... usko and we have a turkish king gg

    i said that in war and some idiot said its still turkis hour you know...

    its USko not trko_tr_ıfukmother KO...

    this is becomming a fucking joke... No way jade won that legitley....

    Dummy accounts ftw....
    Stupid over %70 80 of human are Turks..Why did not Jade win legit? u are so moron+idiot..

  10. #25
    Teh Turk Senior Member Tweety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    469

    Default

    dont need to flame turks on this,just 1 thing,turk or whatever,ppl who is nation defender at wars or King must speak English cuz this is USKO maybe 90% of population is turk but this is not change the server's name,still USKO.

  11. #26
    Senior Member Puzjel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    poland
    Posts
    452

    Default

    haha u have turkish king who speaks in turkish on king chat -> sooo owned ^_^


    wait... on bera we didnt have english speaking king from the begining :rollseyes:
    oh and el morad king was banned ^^

  12. #27
    wastyrx
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Puzjel
    haha u have turkish king who speaks in turkish on king chat *-> sooo owned ^_^


    wait... on bera we didnt have english speaking king from the begining *:rollseyes: *
    oh and el morad king was banned ^^
    i see him today at cz if hes a warrior (beramus elmorad king)

  13. #28
    Murtaza
    Guest

    Default

    i just became the king of Karus nation.

    And it s not really hard to type in English/Turkish. So everyone can understand what i say...

  14. #29
    ProudAresian
    Guest

    Default

    AHAHAHA ROFL JADE AHAHAH LOL...sorry, just cant stand it...JADE!!! poor ppl... ive started play a little on my new warr.ON ARES, and well... omg this is just so n0life, making new accounts to vote Jade as king, i tell ya ares players. WATCH OUT, THIS IS GONNA BE AN AWFUL PERIOD ^_^

  15. #30
    wastyrx
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ProudAresian
    AHAHAHA ROFL JADE AHAHAH LOL...sorry, just cant stand it...JADE!!! poor ppl... ive started play a little on my new warr.ON ARES, and well... omg this is just so n0life, making new accounts to vote Jade as king, i tell ya ares players. WATCH OUT, THIS IS GONNA BE AN AWFUL PERIOD ^_^
    dude if she ll doin good events, n tryin to help other people i think shes a good king.. poor pll or not who cares? btw how do u know what shes doin? or i missunderstand u coz im not sleepin about 36 hours..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •