Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

JADE for elmorad KING we lost our sanity zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on JADE for elmorad KING we lost our sanity zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OgLaNZeRo)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-coolboyp2 turk=a.q? * <_< jews = a.q ? its ok for you ?[/b] kardes bak ...
Page: 4

FiRe

Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OgLaNZeRo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-coolboyp2
    turk=a.q? * <_<
    jews = a.q ? its ok for you ?[/b]
    kardes bak sana birisi küfür ettimi sende tutup onlarin degerlerine küfür etme..islam dininde de HZ.isa bizim paytgamberimiz onlarin yaptigi yanlisi sende yapma..ve Tüm yahudileride isin icine karistirma..kim sana küfür ediorsa sende on et..o adamin zaten ardamari olsa tüm herkese küfür etmez...Kutsal degerlere saygini göster onlardan farkin olsun..?

PLS dont insult ok brother?

OgLaNZeRo

Originally posted by FiRe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FiRe)</div>
    Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-coolboyp2

turk=a.q? * <_<

jews = a.q ? its ok for you ?
    kardes bak sana birisi küfür ettimi sende tutup onlarin degerlerine küfür etme..islam dininde de HZ.isa bizim paytgamberimiz onlarin yaptigi yanlisi sende yapma..Kutsal degerlere saygini göster onlardan farkin olsun..?

PLS dont insult ok brother?[/b]
    12 - 13 yasinda bir cocugun söyledigi lafi bilmiyor, bence onun hayattaki tek degeri knight online herhangi bir deger yok onun için o ettigim küfür den de bir bok anlayacagini sanmiyorum.. alayi iki yüzlü ibne bunlarin. bugün derki helal fire yarin diyecegi fuck fire fucking dumb cheater fire diye laflar söyleyecek. yilan basini kücükken ezicen :P

TURKPRINC3SS

Please enough -_-

firem

shouldnt this thread be locked since people are talking turkish? or did i understand the sticky post wrong

hush

i must say its been a shakey start to his/her rule as king but there has been alot of awards to ppl with silly amounts of coins for no reason .

but i think f9devil did a very good job and its going to be hard to follow in his footsteps , he gave us direction in wars when some commanders was trying to sell items . i saw jadereal give coins in war to ppl which i find abit strange because when they lose it all they will be after more ......

lets give him/ her more time to see how many xp events happen and the way she is running things .unless jadereal wants more flaming in here and every one calling jadereal down for beening a crap king she will have to change her ways .

OgLaNZeRo

Originally posted by firem
    shouldnt this thread be locked since people are talking turkish? or did i understand the sticky post wrong
    shouldnt this thread be locked since people are flaming Turks ?

tolgahan

Lets do something.
    mods pls ban if someone flame Turks or speak in Turkish or other languages ..

leftclaw

the_bank was a king. He did a good job. And yeah, he was Turk.

It's just that when a responsibility like a King's status falls into the wrong hands, then things start to go poof.

I've got a solution.

ALL EL MORAD FROM ARES, START BUYING POTS FROM THE ARENA. (or anything else without Taxes.)

BOYCOTT FTW!!!

I_Am_On_Ares

who cares lol, buy pots from arena if u dont wanna give her more money :P

Logged on and saw this across my screen:

Kailean

gay turk will be a gay king. spamming the chat with the information "xxx_TR_gay has recieved xxxxxxxxxx mılıon as an award" is pathetic.
    best thing is that he is only giving cash to his clannies.
    turks own KO :angry:

Murtaza

I wonder where she is going to find the money for el morad's exp events...

leftclaw

BUY POTS FROM THE ARENA.

Kailean

Originally posted by Murtaza
    I wonder where she is going to find the money for el morad's exp events...
    excuse me, what events?! :wacko: :blink: h43r: for them there is no such word like "event".... :angry:

Banned

omg ingame politics! its so interesting!

you all claim to be more mature than each other, when all you do is just complain who is a better country or the amount of people that play the game

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast