Cypher - orcs and humans

This is a discussion on Cypher - orcs and humans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe its just because i'm human but on cypher all the good players seem to be orc and there always ...
Page: 1

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

Default Cypher - orcs and humans

maybe its just because i'm human but on cypher all the good players seem to be orc and there always seems to be way more orcs in cz

xShadyx

yea the orcs got the better ppl because the good humans saw that the orcs were better so they NTed humans are screwed till the gm steps in and forces some nation transfers

i see orcs with better items and shit, but better skills? not really, thats even

MyBitch

to me CZ is becomming a bit gay cuz when im there orcs outnumber humans 10-2 or something close to it...

dont know if they got better items, but i know some ppl transfer just to get better items...

1 thing is for sure, CZ has become much harder for humans, well its always been hard but its gotten worse latly.
    Even i am thinkin about doing NT so i dont run into 50 orcs on every corner.

xShadyx

sooner or later if the humans complain long enough the gms will offer free nation transfers like they did on the beta u humans need to speak up and complain the gms will sooner or later get around to doing somthing