Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

"JadeReal"

This is a discussion on "JadeReal" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Raine E.g. Good Morning /Gunaydin.... /pm JadeReal *PM BLOCKED* 10 minutes later.... Need 30 stone resser (in ...
Page: 10

KissMachine

Originally posted by Raine
    E.g.

Good Morning /Gunaydin....

/pm JadeReal
    *PM BLOCKED*

10 minutes later....

Need 30 stone resser (in Turkish)

5 minutes later....

[The El Morad Quin has gifted Random_resserTR 500,000,000 Noahs]
    [The El Morad Quin has gifted Some_Patriot_Clannie 5750,000,000 Noahs]

Crikey, would you like a shrimp on the barbie? So...where the bloody hell are you?
    so?
    i don't like it too .but she is king.u can't say anything :angry:

She is the king, so we can't say anything to her? SHE IS THE MOST RETARDED KING. EVER. ROFL, I remember when F9 was king, thos eXP events, etc.. and now? Pffft

Lol....What do you mean I can't say anything? Am I not entitled to express a valid opinion?

Sure, there's nothing I can do (nor want to do) since I play on Karus now, but it doesn't hurt to point out the blatant fact that she's a horrible king and anyone with half a brain shouldn't vote for her.

KissMachine

if u don't like her don't voke to JadeReal.
    <_<

Originally posted by Raine
    Lol....What do you mean I can't say anything? Am I not entitled to express a valid opinion?

Sure, there's nothing I can do (nor want to do) since I play on Karus now, but it doesn't hurt to point out the blatant fact that she's a horrible king and anyone with half a brain shouldn't vote for her.
    Raine for Queen! :wub:

Originally posted by KissMachine
    if u don't like her don't voke to JadeReal.
    <_<
    We don't vote for her, but too bad 90% of the El Morad Race (turks..) do it..

KissMachine

you can't do anything about this.cuz turks want to JadeReal

tolgahan

Learning english is not a waste, you will always use it .
    I guess turkey is something uneducated country , if they don't teach english there

no no.. they want everybody speak in English now.
    In turkiye English lessons start at 4. class so 7+4=11 . you start to learn at 11 but everybody cant learn it I learnt English after a 1 year english lessons at the first class of high school.I am lucky. i had good marks n went to a good high school.

Volcanic

man i said" i didnt add other languages coz all they know English" on my other post.
    Thats rather assuming of you. Seeing that the majority of turks don`t speak english, i would have thought it fair to say that other non english speaking countries are the same. And if it is the case that they can speak english, why cant turks??

You turks remind me so much of the welsh

Kailean

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    i think kings should know both turkish and english.
    just wondering how did f9 communicate with turks when it was the king? no offense pls. i am just asking
    my point is this...shouldnt king know turkish too or need someone's help who know turkish
    The king should also speak:

Polish,
    Croatian,
    French,
    Italian,
    Spanish,
    Russian,
    Flemish,
    Dutch,
    Danish,
    Swedish

and it goes on and on.[/b]
    wow, its the 1st time i agree with you.
    but turks can learn english. why i say turks? couse most dont know english, and saying shit that if you wanna play here you have to know turkish is just retarded. WHOLE WORLD speaks english, WHOLE WORLD CAN learn english, so YOU(turks) can also learn english, its not that hard.
    ofcourse some of you know this international language, but most turks who starts every PM with "slm" or "s.a" are really irritating.

/pm KaZaM for cybersex!!

kidding :P

And God forbid (not a religious connotation for the narrow-minded...damn you politically correct peoples) if anyone who speaks voted for JadeReal, she won because non-turkish players are severely outnumbered on Elmorad Ares. And KissMachine, it doesn't affect me at all if JadeReal is King, Karus side is so much fun for me to switch now. Murtaza and the_bank were Kings on Karus too (very good Turk kings at that) and still held regular exp events. Why can't JadeReal do that for Elmorad? Because she's a selfish *mmmmm*, that's why. :P

KissMachine

man we know english.only some stupids dunno.and they dunno why they re playing this game or what is KO ,how to play KO.etc. <_<
    YOU ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT TURKS WHO DUNNO ENGLISH <_<

now you admitted that 95% of turkish players are so fucking stupid ^_^

Kailean

Originally posted by KissMachine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KissMachine)</div>
    man we know english.only some stupids dunno.and they dunno why they re playing this game or what is KO ,how to play KO.etc. <_< *
    YOU ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT TURKS WHO DUNNO ENGLISH *<_<[/b]
    but there are alot more of those, btw read my previous post
    to raine, well jadereal is jadereal. i heard murtaza was a good king. and it shows that turk doesnt neccessary have to be a bad king. although she suck at every detail.
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM

now you admitted that 95% of turkish players are so fucking stupid *^_^
    rofl, haha

KissMachine

you must talk about %5 :angry: