Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

"JadeReal"

This is a discussion on "JadeReal" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No, im talking about the 95%, and you are in it :huh:...
Page: 11

No, im talking about the 95%, and you are in it :huh:

KissMachine

its about ur fatuity. <_<

Originally posted by tolgahan
    Learning english is not a waste, you will always use it . *
    I guess turkey is something uneducated country , if they don't teach english there *

no no.. *they want everybody speak in English now. *
    In turkiye English lessons start at 4. class so 7+4=11 . you start to learn at 11 but everybody cant learn it I learnt English after a 1 year english lessons at the first class of high school.I am lucky. i had good marks n went to a good high school.
    ah so then most of the people in game just play dumb? or are there a select few falling through the cracks of the education system. . .or, are they in cafes instead of english class?? please educate me.

Originally posted by KissMachine
    its about ur fatuity. <_<
    Yes like I PM turks that y fak theyr mathers, or i theat turks that i get them banned because they kicked one of my clannies from their party? etc.. :rollseyes:

tolgahan

volcanic . What is my assuming ? saying "we need kings can comminicate with all of the players?

others will u stop spamming "turks have to learn english" . That's stupid coz They cant learn it in a sec.This will cause years. Maybe our sons can play in a all english speaking ko.
    its easier to find a king that can speaks in turkish or care turks too(not a turk king) and can speak English and speaks in english too(turk king) more than teaching lots of ppl Turkish.Its easier. Thats why i offer this
    again and again thats not MEGALOMANIA , PATRIOTISM or whatever.

KissMachine

wub: :wub:

turks keep voting jadereal because they know they will get free money from her

Well If they can't learn english and can't communicate with the rest of the community they have two choices.

1. Leave KO

2. Get used to getting shit talked about when they can't integrate with us by not learning english and acting like retards!!

volcanic . What is my assuming ? *saying "we need kings can comminicate with all of the players?

others will u stop spamming "turks have to learn english" . That's stupid coz They cant learn it in a sec.This will cause years. Maybe our sons can play in a all english speaking ko.
    its *easier to find a king that can speaks in *turkish or care turks too(not a turk king) *and can speak English and speaks in english too(turk king) more than teaching lots of ppl Turkish.Its easier. Thats why i offer this
    again and again thats not MEGALOMANIA , PATRIOTISM or whatever.
    you're absolutely right. . .turks dont HAVE to learn english . .but it isnt rocket science. . .also no one said they had to learn in 1 sec. For example. . .in terms of the game. . .i learned some phrases in turkish. . .didnt want to learn them . .they just stuck. in other words, you'd have to knowingly refuse to learn this language, otherwise you'd pick some of it up, in the course of playing the game. . .. now stop trying to defend your countrymen and come to grips w/ the fact that turkey is the only country that refuses to speak english it seems. .

tolgahan

now stop trying to defend your countrymen *
    Chantico . AT LEAST You dont do this. .. i am tired of repeating it. I am not defending ANYTHING.Pls understand that if u want a solution its not teaching turks English.I am saying this for the 12334531354354351354534. times.
    i say my solution is finding a Turk king that can speak english or take help about english OR a king who is not turk n can speak Turkish or take help about turkish.
    Why do all ppl here making me repeat this again n again?

turkey is the only country that refuses to speak english it seems.
    it easier to want to see ,not look for others.
    I am helping kids about English here.Lots of times i saw that they say "i wish i could speak English too." i swear
    its not refusing. its about lazy students

JulioBR

But for some turks, speaking english is a kind of offense to turkish patriotism.

Kailean

Originally posted by JulioBR
    But for some turks, speaking english is a kind of offense to turkish patriotism.
    rofl hahaha. yet still it makes me funny, but it is true, unfortunately.

tolgahan

Originally posted by JulioBR
    hmmm
    yea u r right.
    but for all ppl here who is not turk , asking a king who can speak in english n turkish (or ask help about turkish to help turks too) or a turk king who can speak english too is a kind of offense to me being a Turk.

JulioBR

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JulioBR
    hmmm
    yea u r right.
    but for all ppl here who is not turk , asking a king who can speak in english n turkish (or ask help about turkish to help turks too) or a turk king who can speak english too is a kind of offense to me being a Turk.[/b]
    I understand you and i respect your opinion, but to play on USKO, you HAVE to you speak english.

Im not from US or England, english is not even my "second language" but to communicate with the players of this game, you just have to speak english, even if its not a "perfect" english.

If you connect right now, go moradon and try to sell something good for a good price, you will be PMed with "a.s" "s.a" "slm". And if you say to some of those guys "sorry i dont speak turkish" they will say "a.q orospu" "inglicsze amk" "fuk usa" etc...

I am helping kids about English here.Lots of times i saw that they say "i wish i could speak English too." i swear its not refusing. its about lazy students
    thats great that you're teaching english bro, I salute you. . .and regarding lazy students ...point taken.