Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

"JadeReal"

This is a discussion on "JadeReal" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hate those fools. I used to play ares and all they do is lure and trade spam....
Page: 3

PinoyBoi

i hate those fools. I used to play ares and all they do is lure and trade spam.

north_shore

Originally posted by Kirchofff_
    usko is a turk game so u must learn english if u want play
    what do u think the "US " part of "USko" stands for, and do they speak turkish in the US? didnt think so

Kailean

Originally posted by Darquishing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darquishing)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    jade real is a fucking looser. whenever that bitch is elected to be a "quin" the first thing she does is giving nation cash to some retards. if some idiots from here dont understand it then ill explain, she gives omney to her clannies, so that she fucks up every single elmorad player. was that fucking clearly enough? zero is trying to say it to you, but you are to resistant to knowledge h43r: *
    since f9 went on orc side our "qużn" stole xxx bilions of cash.
    and beside. its true, if you want a normal King, go orc, if you want to have a retarded bitch. stay as a human. *
    too bad i have to stay human :angry: *
    and btw. Kżng chat for teh turkysh wyn, ye?
    pathetic
    yes that is true i saw the msg she gived 200m to her clanie.[/b]
    LOL! 200?! she gave some1 600m -_-

aryan

i think she buys ppl for example like she'll say i 'll give u 10ml if u vote me and then they vote her and then blah blah

Originally posted by Darquishing
    LoL.i am a turk and i dont like JadeReal too.
    but i dont like zero too
    and i want to say something for jadereal.
    jade is a tricker.when i saw her always pm blocked.when i saw a msg from king she is always looking for resser.
    and i saw her clanies always ksing in a1 paramun spot.
    and i think we need on an international basis king.coz when we have a turk king others cant play well and cant enjoy and cant get a exp event etc.but when we have a international king maybe we can be satisfied.and zero i want say samoething to u.i heard some rumuors about you.you dont have to love turk's but u can respect.i heard u used swearword's to turk's and their faith.but i think we must be patient and we must choose a better king.
    rumour? would you like me to clarify for you? I HATE RELIGION. i dont have to respect jack shit, respect is earned. Anyway this thread is about jade real, but like usual i cant post anything without a turk crying about some irrelevant bullshit.

_merchant_

we got the same problem in xigenon, our king is a duper turk who is even under investigation .. but

yamato

patriot has always been an ass since they started the clan in ares .

when ppl starting at eslant DTS spot they come to ks it all n lure uruk to let ppl die ( which happened when the starts of usko ) then after expension , u can see their clan running around ksing ppls boss hunt ( ks is no big deal but WTF LURING MONSTER N LET PPL DIE ??) .. now fire drake ... since i dont play anymore i cant make any comment about what happened after fire drake HOWEVER , from the previous ''history records' and from clannies n friends discussions . i can conclude that this is is just ares's
    ""PAIN IS THE ASS """
    im not talking about turks , some of them are good aswell . just the people who plays it give us all headache. :rollseyes:

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Its democratic-voting Turks r %90 of game .King is Turk so whats up?

DragonSimon

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa
    Fuk off u idiot! :angry:

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Originally posted by DragonSimon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DragonSimon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-UgUrKa_TuRKa
    Fuk off u idiot! :angry:[/b]
    Who cares u .U can only say ''fuk u idiot''

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UgUrKa_TuRKa)</div>
    Originally posted by DragonSimon@

Who cares u .U can only say ''fuk u idiot''[/b]
    there could be a chance that a Turk king did a good job BUT that DOESNT apply to JadeReal
    which is of who we are talkin about here

Kailean

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UgUrKa_TuRKa)</div>
    Originally posted by DragonSimon@

such retards like you vote for such retards like our "quyn"

Kailean

Originally posted by ChosenAngel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChosenAngel)</div>
    Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UgUrKa_TuRKa)
    <!--QuoteBegin-DragonSimon
    @

there could be a chance that a Turk king did a good job BUT that DOESNT apply to JadeReal
    which is of who we are talkin about here[/b][/quote]
    rofl +1

Kirchofff_

Originally posted by north_shore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(north_shore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kirchofff_
    usko is a turk game so u must learn english if u want play
    what do u think the "US " part of "USko" stands for, and do they speak turkish in the US? didnt think so[/b]
    %90 of the players speaks turkish
    so if want to play , u must learn turkish or quit
    this is it

mason_cro

Jade Real is ridiculous, I got to agree with zero, whatever you may say about him, he's right about this. She and her clan have been nothing but cheating fags since they started paSHITriot. They are the example how some people give turks a bad name, but the others keep ignoring it, which in our eyes makes them the same.
    We should have an "international" ( non-turk ) candidate, but it would be hard to keep the voters disciplined. But hey, don't hurt to try.

P.S. "Her / Jade's english is perfect" --> this is probably the funniest sentence I saw on these forums xD :lol:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast