Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

"JadeReal"

This is a discussion on "JadeReal" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya jade is funny leeching nationmoney to her clannies and holding xp events when all good xp spot are held ...
Page: 4

Kranitnova

ya jade is funny

leeching nationmoney to her clannies and holding xp events when all good xp spot are held by her clan... cant proof anything about duping / gm help though, however i heard many stories about it and stories dont come like this...

for me epsi can be king too , hell everyone with a good common sense can be king for me but that leaves 99% of the playing population out...

mason_cro

u must learn turkish or quit
    You say - learn turkish. We say - GO FUCK YOURSELF. Learn english like the rest of the world ignorants, if I can so can you twats. Or if u wish, we can all learn esperanto to keep it neutral, but somehow I think u'd still be using turkish.

Oh yeah, I'd vote Epsi too, he's cool IMO. Unlike that Jade skank

Kirchofff_

i think everybody must leard english ,
    but turkish peoples who dont know english is stil palying ko and gives k2 premium money
    i dont say u must learn turkish-
    i say if "u want to play ko", u must learn turkish ok?
    or ban the cybercafe ip's

mason_cro

I still refuse to learn turkish, it's futile cause only you people speak the language. On the other hand, a lot of people in the world speak english, and it would be useful for us and for the turkish 11 year olds to learn to speak the damn language.

eh, if only I could...wouldn't hesitate for a moment xD

90% of the server are Turks,but here's USKO,so players like King,game masters etc. must speak English,they do not talk about having a Turk king/queen,talking about "she does not speak English,not doing her job etc.

Reinhard

Originally posted by mason_cro
    I still refuse to learn turkish, it's futile cause only you people speak the language. On the other hand, a lot of people in the world speak english, and it would be useful for us and for the turkish 11 year olds to learn to speak the damn language. *

eh, if only I could...wouldn't hesitate for a moment xD
    They do learn english, but they are still 9 year old childrens so yea... they know a little english and when they grow up they will be able to speak english because of their classes...

:/

H0merSimpson

Jadereal is good man :wub:

ArminVanBuuren

I remember last month, when I was Ares1 at moradon and suddenly, saw a notice saying: "Name of the King: JadeReal has given 300000000 to JadeReal as a reward. <_<

If that's our king then nice!!! She said sometime also that is better having one 10% exp event a day than having just a single 30% exp event a month...but I cannot see those daily exp events yet. Yesterday, while fighting at war...I saw her staying behind el morad's fighters, doing nothing while the other ones were dying or trying to defend the monuments...so, gives away money, doesn't organize events (because she gets the money) and doesn't even fight for even helping the nation?

Of course, there are lots of turkish guys which are pretty cool ones...some of them were so nice that I even started learning some turkish for having a better commanding at DLW and get better organized...but obviosly, JadeReal is not one of them and yes, those are the guys which make other ppl to generalize their opinions agains turkish...that's not good at all...but it's happening and will continue while having guys like JadeReal running freely ingame.

<_< :angry:

Solstice

Originally posted by Kirchofff_

i say if "u want to play ko", u must learn turkish ok?
    and thats why ko is shit now. New international players can't play the game because turkish cunts have overun this game like a plague. Non turk players are gradually quitting and since there are no new ones to replace them this game will eventually be 100% turkish. Good for you guys I guess, you're all shit players so at least when the game is 100% turk you won't get raped all day.

Patriot are shit, when humans win a war its like an orc win because patriot leech at the monument and feed it all back in cz . Jade Real is the classic representation of a turk in KO: abusive, retarded, cheating, terrible player etc etc. No surprise that all the turks vote for her then.

zonic

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    turks love cheaters its official! thats why they all vote for patriot every month. if you want some nice events and an english-speaking king then come karus. you also get to rape patriot scum in cz every day.[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

i love dicks its official! thats why i suck GMs dick every month. if you want some gay sex then come karus. i also get raped by patriot in cz every day.

garfieldbr

rofl jadereal speak perfect english?
    i saw only her talking: ****** need rezz...
    she's patetic. i never saw her playing or doing anything...

BORED :wacko:

garfieldbr

if k2 ban turkey ip's k2 will be lost some money...
    80% of premium and kc users are turkish...
    others cant buy it cuz fuking click/buy dont acept mastercard or other cc :rollseyes:

Kik0

Indeed, I make a point of 4 stoning the people she spams res messages for. I also do my best to tell her to die and rot in a pool of her own piss each day. Her and her clannies are "forcing" all the decent players to go orc with the constant luring on bosses, fucking over the treasury and general idiocy. It's getting to the point where I can count the gg humans on one hand :/

Blancanieves

imagine KO without Turks, is easy the answer

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Originally posted by Tweety
    90% of the server are Turks,but here's USKO,so players like King,game masters etc. must speak English,they do not talk about having a Turk king/queen,talking about "she does not speak English,not doing her job etc.
    Bla bla bla. Just name of the game is ''usko''.K2 s earnin money from Turks coz of tht they made official site Turkish.In america money talks n we give them money n k2 shuts up to Turks.
    Any problem more?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast