Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

"JadeReal"

This is a discussion on "JadeReal" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by T_rey Dechos for king *:wub: * Very Nice Volcanic wrote: * Think bollocks * no thnx Don`t ...
Page: 8

Volcanic

Originally posted by T_rey
    Dechos for king *:wub: *

Very Nice
    Volcanic wrote: *
    Think bollocks *

no thnx
    Don`t come on here fucking moaning shes won then. Until you all unify, then she`s here to stay.

mason_cro

Jesus...anyone thought of a rotation system? Example - all the other candidates' clans agree on some closed forum that in January they all vote and encourage candidate number 1, in February we all vote for number 2 etc ( ofc only 1 candidate per clan ), sorta like the way that the European Union rotates the presidential function from one country to another. That would be quick,easy and probably very effective. And if someone was stealin money or smthn, his / her clan would be "disbanded" from the "election comittee".
    Plus, Jade would be totally screwed.

Kailean

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-T_rey
    Dechos for king *:wub: *

Very Nice
    Volcanic wrote: *
    Think bollocks *

no thnx
    Don`t come on here fucking moaning shes won then. Until you all unify, then she`s here to stay.[/b]
    heh, i think you could compete both with her, but not in popularity or "being good kyng baba"...

Volcanic

Well my popular chum, i don`t see you scoring so highly each month And as i`ve said before, i dont really care if i do get king.

Just mull this one around your peanut. I`ve got billions of coins sat waiting to be spent on exp events. Want more exp events than you`ve ever had before?

Seeing as how a2 and a3 treasury reset to 0 every restart they'll never reach enough for a 30% event ever. So that leaves a1, and since you can't put your own money into the treasury you'll be in no better position to run exp events on a1 than I was.

Well that's not true with the addition of enchant scrolls and transformation scrolls cash does fill up a lot faster, but in reality you'd still be limited to a max of 4 30% events a week on a1 alone.

Originally posted by Volcanic
    Well my popular chum, i don`t see you scoring so highly each month *And as i`ve said before, i dont really care if i do get king.

Just mull this one around your peanut. I`ve got billions of coins sat waiting to be spent on exp events. Want more exp events than you`ve ever had before?
    Dunno if you meant coins that you currently have, but you can't add coins to the treasury.

Kailean

its just his poor campaign...
    i feel sorry for him, go lure sth on some1 waz, youll feel better.

Volcanic

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    Well my popular chum, i don`t see you scoring so highly each month *And as i`ve said before, i dont really care if i do get king.

Dunno if you meant coins that you currently have, but you can't add coins to the treasury.[/b]
    So the excuse of you moving money from server to server was bullshit and you kept the 800 million to yourself, nice.

@Kailean, if you keep the chops up, i will come luring on you. So much so that i`ll spend $$$ just to keep up with you and your pals.

Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic

Dunno if you meant coins that you currently have, but you can't add coins to the treasury.
    So the excuse of you moving money from server to server was bullshit and you kept the 800 million to yourself, nice.

@Kailean, if you keep the chops up, i will come luring on you. So much so that i`ll spend $$$ just to keep up with you and your pals.[/b]
    I never made that excuse but every server restart the money AND taxes are set to 0 thus the money would be wasted if it is not taken. It never reaches high enough for an event and if I don't set taxes on s2 and s3 then people will just go there to buy pots scrolls etc and server one will never have enough cash for events.

I made that comment to help YOU, don't fucking jump down my throat for it.

the money just disappears every restart, so what do you expect them to do? there are 3 options:

you run an event, take the money yourself, or let it get wiped. Most of the time on s3 eric and matt run small events like hide n seek or a smiley competition since there isnt enough for a 30%. But sometimes there is a 5minute notice and so they go and just take the money since theres nothing else to do with it. Any king would do the same. And it isnt a huge amount, usually 100 mill or so.

After having jadereal for 3 months i think its laughable that you are criticising F9's kingship, we are having several xp events every week (with prior notice). What are you getting on human side? zilch.

Kailean

Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic

@Kailean, if you keep the chops up, i will come luring on you. So much so that i`ll spend $$$ just to keep up with you and your pals.[/b]
    pro lurer,die plys :rollseyes:

Volcanic

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic

I never made that excuse but every server restart the money AND taxes are set to 0 thus the money would be wasted if it is not taken. It never reaches high enough for an event and if I don't set taxes on s2 and s3 then people will just go there to buy pots scrolls etc and server one will never have enough cash for events.

I made that comment to help YOU, don't fucking jump down my throat for it.[/b][/quote]

Well, i know what i saw on A3, and i wasn`t the only one. Also, this is the problem with sharing an account between atleast 3 people.

I`m not here to sling shit. And i apprieciate the warning(guess i`ll have to think of something clever).

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic

@Kailean, if you keep the chops up, i will come luring on you. So much so that i`ll spend $$$ just to keep up with you and your pals.

I made that comment to help YOU, don't fucking jump down my throat for it.[/b]
    Well, i know what i saw on A3, and i wasn`t the only one. Also, this is the problem with sharing an account between atleast 3 people.

I`m not here to sling shit. And i apprieciate the warning(guess i`ll have to think of something clever).[/b][/quote]
    Well, I'm not ashamed of it we all have done our fair part as king on the character. If there was a way of dropping the taxes or diverting them to server 1 I would be glad to. Also out of that money Matt has done mini-events like hide and seek and simply passed out the money.

Volcanic

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic

pro lurer,die plys :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]

Your obviously having trouble understanding english, So here goes;

jesli mi naklamiesz wiecej to naluruje na ciebie tyle gowna ze umrzesz.

That better?

Kailean

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic

pro lurer,die plys :rollseyes:[/b]
    Your obviously having trouble understanding english, So here goes;

jesli mi naklamiesz wiecej to naluruje na ciebie tyle gowna ze umrzesz.

That better?[/b][/quote]
    i understood that well, you dont need to call your(how was it?) "pollacks" friends to translate it.
    the question is, did YOU understand what i have wrote.
    and btw, where did i lie? aint you the pro lurer??

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast