Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

"JadeReal"

This is a discussion on "JadeReal" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div> Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic) Originally posted by Kailean Originally posted by Volcanic <!--QuoteBegin-Eric @ ...
Page: 9

Volcanic

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)
    Originally posted by Kailean
    Originally posted by Volcanic
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic

Well my popular chum, i don`t see you scoring so highly each month *And as i`ve said before, i dont really care if i do get king.

Just mull this one around your peanut. I`ve got billions of coins sat waiting to be spent on exp events. Want more exp events than you`ve ever had before?

Dunno if you meant coins that you currently have, but you can't add coins to the treasury.

So the excuse of you moving money from server to server was bullshit and you kept the 800 million to yourself, nice.

@Kailean, if you keep the chops up, i will come luring on you. So much so that i`ll spend $$$ just to keep up with you and your pals.

pro lurer,die plys :rollseyes:
    Your obviously having trouble understanding english, So here goes;

jesli mi naklamiesz wiecej to naluruje na ciebie tyle gowna ze umrzesz.

That better?[/b]
    i understood that well, you dont need to call your(how was it?) "pollacks" friends to translate it.
    the question is, did YOU understand what i have wrote.
    and btw, where did i lie? aint you the pro lurer??[/b][/quote]

Only according to you and your fuckwitted friends. Wasn`t it me who supposedly lured falcon from snow to swamp to stop you lot doing TK??

Now, if i had of lured, it would be far faster and more efficent to lure beserkers and captains. So, my pollack chump, go think of something else. I`ll be here waiting

Oh, and yes, i asked my pollack friend, its just as easy to use use Poltrans though. I translated that spierdalaj insult you guys like from there, a very useful site indeed.

Kailean

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    Originally posted by Kailean
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic

Well my popular chum, i don`t see you scoring so highly each month *And as i`ve said before, i dont really care if i do get king.

Just mull this one around your peanut. I`ve got billions of coins sat waiting to be spent on exp events. Want more exp events than you`ve ever had before?

Dunno if you meant coins that you currently have, but you can't add coins to the treasury.

So the excuse of you moving money from server to server was bullshit and you kept the 800 million to yourself, nice.

@Kailean, if you keep the chops up, i will come luring on you. So much so that i`ll spend $$$ just to keep up with you and your pals.

pro lurer,die plys :rollseyes:

Your obviously having trouble understanding english, So here goes;

jesli mi naklamiesz wiecej to naluruje na ciebie tyle gowna ze umrzesz.

That better?
    i understood that well, you dont need to call your(how was it?) "pollacks" friends to translate it.
    the question is, did YOU understand what i have wrote.
    and btw, where did i lie? aint you the pro lurer??[/b]
    Only according to you and your fuckwitted friends. Wasn`t it me who supposedly lured falcon from snow to swamp to stop you lot doing TK??

Now, if i had of lured, it would be far faster and more efficent to lure beserkers and captains. So, my pollack chump, go think of something else. I`ll be here waiting

Oh, and yes, i asked my pollack friend, its just as easy to use use Poltrans though. I translated that spierdalaj insult you guys like from there, a very useful site indeed.[/b][/quote]
    hahaha, you are getting more pathetic with each day, i guess its illuminati's members "course"(or maybe special "gyft").
    "pro luring for teh wyn" isnt it?
    anyway only you are that fucked up to lure everything on everyone(even if you are to pass whole map), if you could you would lure towers from colony to eslant town, so that it can kill everybody lol.

tolgahan

i think kings should know both turkish and english.
    just wondering how did f9 communicate with turks when it was the king? no offense pls. i am just asking
    my point is this...shouldnt king know turkish too or need someone's help who know turkish

are you serious LOL he should speak turkish? its an international game. english is the international language and there are hundreds of other nationalities that play KO who cannot speak turkish so it is in everyones interest to speak english. I know you turks have a slightly inflated view of your country's importance but requesting every king be able to speak turkish pretty much limits possible kings to turks... :rollseyes:

if people aren't able to understand the king then they should learn english, not the other way around.

KissMachine

but usually turks playing this game.
    and king must know turkish and english
    and Jade knows turkish and english

Volcanic

Originally posted by tolgahan
    i think kings should know both turkish and english.
    just wondering how did f9 communicate with turks when it was the king? no offense pls. i am just asking
    my point is this...shouldnt king know turkish too or need someone's help who know turkish
    The king should also speak:

Polish,
    Croatian,
    French,
    Italian,
    Spanish,
    Russian,
    Flemish,
    Dutch,
    Danish,
    Swedish

and it goes on and on.

KissMachine

go hell

Solstice

No prizes for guessing where KissMachine lives

KissMachine

Turkey FTW!!!!!!

I wouldn't call the jibberish that JadeReal spoke when she attempted to post on this forum "English".

KissMachine

JadeReal using Turkish/English everytime !

ex.
    Good Morning /Gunaydin

i never saw only Gunaydin

Originally posted by Raine
    I wouldn't call the jibberish that JadeReal spoke when she attempted to post on this forum "English".
    far out!

E.g.

Good Morning /Gunaydin....

/pm JadeReal
    *PM BLOCKED*

10 minutes later....

Need 30 stone resser (in Turkish)

5 minutes later....

[The El Morad Quin has gifted Random_resserTR 500,000,000 Noahs]
    [The El Morad Quin has gifted Some_Patriot_Clannie 5750,000,000 Noahs]

Crikey, would you like a shrimp on the barbie? So...where the bloody hell are you?

tolgahan

Originally posted by 0000000
    are you serious LOL he should speak turkish? its an international game. english is the international language and there are hundreds of other nationalities that play KO who cannot speak turkish so it is in everyones interest to speak english. I know you turks have a slightly inflated view of your country's importance but requesting every king be able to speak turkish pretty much limits possible kings to turks... *:rollseyes:

if people aren't able to understand the king then they should learn english, not the other way around.
    Yes its an international game and the language of the game is english.But isnt our point kings should connect all the players?.
    There is a reality here. turks have the highest population of the game n most of them dont know english.
    can u ask them leave? u cant
    can u ask them to learn english? u cant coz they cant learn in a sec.This will waste years
    So i say king should know turkish or need someone's help to connect all. if u say king dont have to know turkish then turkish king dont have to know English. Point is connecting all ppl .turkish king have to know English too.
    i am not proud of having the highest population on this game , or turkis fucking game, or controling this game , or whatever u think. I dont proud of anything about Turks on this GAME.
    i just dont like ppl think that turks are proud of fucking KO.

The king should also speak: *

Polish, *
    Croatian, *
    French, *
    Italian, *
    Spanish, *
    Russian, *
    Flemish, *
    Dutch, *
    Danish, *
    Swedish *

and it goes on and on.
    man i said" i didnt add other languages coz all they know English" on my other post.
    i dont have any problem about English. Zero says Kings should know english too but dont have to know Turkish.If his point is "kings have to connect all players" there is something wrong here.
    Zero's iq too low to understand what i say or mine is too low to explain it.
    if he dont care turks to understand what king says yes he is right kings dont have to know turkish.
    i say "kings have to know turkish" but i dont mean really know it. he can take help from others if there is a situation about all the server .
    ok nm. i dont think even this time zero will understand it.
    he thinks i want all others players to be in step with Turks.
    Everybody HAVE TO understand this.IF U WANT TO UNDERSTAND EVERYBODY THERE MUST BE SOMEONE BETWEEN U AND THEM.
    Saying impossible things wont fix anything.
    Zero u r really make me thing that u r retarded...
    u say play on TRKO , leave here , all have to speak english. IS this possible . dont make other ppl to think same things about you.

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    are you serious LOL he should speak turkish? its an international game. english is the international language and there are hundreds of other nationalities that play KO who cannot speak turkish so it is in everyones interest to speak english. I know you turks have a slightly inflated view of your country's importance but requesting every king be able to speak turkish pretty much limits possible kings to turks... *:rollseyes:

Yes its an international game and the language of the game is english.But isnt our point kings should connect all the players?.
    There is a reality here. turks have the highest population of the game n most of them dont know english.
    can u ask them leave? u cant
    can u ask them to learn english? u cant coz they cant learn in a sec.This will waste years
    So i say king should know turkish or need someone's help to connect all. if u say king dont have to know turkish then turkish king dont have to know English. Point is connecting all ppl .turkish king have to know English too.
    i am not proud of having the highest population on this game , or turkis fucking game, or controling this game , or whatever u think. I dont proud of anything about Turks on this GAME.
    i just dont like ppl think that turks are proud of fucking KO. [/b]
    Learning english is not a waste, you will always use it .
    I guess turkey is something uneducated country , if they don't teach english there :rollseyes:

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast