Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Jamejack is a Nazi

This is a discussion on Jamejack is a Nazi within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol...
Page: 2

RhEnx

Lol

EpsaNomaly

Seems Shebiatch got compition for being the most irraitating offical MOD[/b]
    Nope, SheB still takes the cake on that one

Manboy101

Jamesjack is just a big suck up to k2. I got my original account banned for cussing the crap out of him in a topic complaining about k2( On the official Ko forums) ^_^

I have over 1K posts there and only 1 warning. Eat Turks noobs!

tamachan

great... Jamesjack doesnt ban others for swearing but only me.. i create new account and DIDNT BREAK RULES and he banned me pff.

morax

What i want to know is why all you noobins are still using the official forums in the first place?

great... Jamesjack doesnt ban others for swearing but only me[/b]
    He didnt ban me of swearing, he banned me for the reason "Negative critism about this game". Damn, I was just stating the fact how much koxpers there were on Ronark.

Great reason to ban me, oh well, dont care, atleast I wont browse that shitty forum again :P

tamachan

He didnt ban me of swearing, he banned me for the reason "Negative critism about this game". Damn, I was just stating the fact how much koxpers there were on Ronark.

Great reason to ban me, oh well, dont care, atleast I wont browse that shitty forum again :P[/b]
    haha im with u ^_^

What i want to know is why all you noobins are still using the official forums in the first place? [/b]
    for some people its the only way of contacting a gm outside of ko and yes some of the gms are active on there they jus respond to few ppl

i've flamed a few of the mods recently waiting and waiting to be banned but so far nothing yet usually they just delete my post

Sustain

Nazi>jew lol don't hate me

What i want to know is why all you noobins are still using the official forums in the first place? [/b]

Well most noobs start out there so I can give them correct info; correcting all the BS the wannabe pros come with. :lol: As well as certain people are only registered there..

Manboy101

Cause I'm a sad little man ^_^

he banned me for calling him k2s butt monkey but its true i tell you true :lol:

Deathrole266

Seems Shebiatch got compition for being the most irraitating offical MOD[/b]

i hate her so much...was in a clan with her and she begged us for shit all the time and when we wouldnt help her shed pout as usual then when she became forum mod she thought she was all that and a bag of chips so i kept telling her how much she sucked and proved it to her many times in arena and then anytime id post something thats within the forum rules shed delete it and say it wasnt appropriate and such...fuck her...ima go piss on the forums and post a lot of shit on there...spam time

HotAsIce

I dnot know about you, but pissing on the mods and flaming K2 within the forum rules should be considered a national sport, I say make a competition for funniest post dissing K2 or Ko forum mods within the rules, that'd be fun :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast