Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

James(SemperFidelis) scammer

This is a discussion on James(SemperFidelis) scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wraith86 when i met him he seemed really cool and let me borrow any items i wanted ...
Page: 2

Deine Mudda

Originally posted by wraith86
    when i met him he seemed really cool and let me borrow any items i wanted (IN rols II+8 MD+8s etc.) and let me play on his priest :diewithmykiss: but then once he got my giga+7 he left.
    lol, your just found out the way scammers scam ppl gj

James (semperfidelis) is always boasting about hacking anyone who tells him to fuck himself. truth is hes some little kid who used to make up stories about his imaginary girlfriend when he was in hatred subclan, and doesnt know the first thing about hacking. him and chris (diewithmykiss) both had links to that MPGH.net group who were hacking all kinds of people, using rogue GM accounts and pretty much trying to screw over any legit players. They hacked me twice at the start of RoFD but im sure they werent laughing when their chars were deleted

James tries to make out that hes your friend, acts all nice and likes to suck up. But he will try to scam you whenever he can. Just like he became friends with my clannie enycechino, and ended up stealing 2 rols from him.

Don't forget that these are the scum who posted Yun's login info on lots of forums. DONT associate with them, they will only try to fuck you over since they are dumb kids. If you bother dealing with them, dont be surprised if they steal stuff or try to scam you.

FatM4n

Funny he spelled the latin word wrong it should be

Sempos Fidalis

And it means always trustworthy, lol

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by FatM4n
    Funny he spelled the latin word wrong it should be

Sempos Fidalis

And it means always trustworthy, lol
    Mommy, how do I fail Latin?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12