Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

JamesJack

This is a discussion on JamesJack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh no the racism was to James Jack...
Page: 2

Oh no the racism was to James Jack

hmmm i remember that shit when that shebitch or w/e her name is girl got hacked.. sh was complaining about her hard earned uniques.. then when ppl aksed wat uniques, she replied " belt of intelligence, and amulet of magic power" or some shit like that, and then everyone was liek LMAO NOOOOB xDDDDDDDDD

kol forums = forums for noobs, who abuse their powers

HotAsIce

Heh, I got banned on my original char for warning people to change their passwords because K2's database was hacked. Then most recently for posting a link to the "post your pictures of official forums mods" post I made a long time ago. I wonder how many others got banned from that, I saw at least 3 replies before it was deleted :lol: I'll have to go see how long my accounts are banned for.

Oh, and I got IP banned 3 times, I sat at my desk on lunch break and made new forum accounts, and went and posted nice litle comments to jamesjack :lol:

Just logged in and checked, the first account I ever made that was banned after 19 posts is unbanned now, 2 of my 4 are at 100% warn and muted, and the last one is banned until 2009 :lol:

xoxmessxox

Dont know... but i never had problems with him... hes the only mod that answer my questions.... never knew he had his dark side

Banned

Banned to 2030ish... lol

That was for saying "JamesJack is probably some big fat mexican scum who was abandonned by his mother and raised by two fags."[/b]

LOOOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

stonepilot1421

well u guys r all complaining bout ko forum, i can never even post there. i have made 4 accounts and they all say it does not exsist when i goto forum

swishersticks

my account was banned so i said bb offical and dont even go there, after coming ko4life this site is way more better then official will ever be

HotAsIce

I use it to check merchant section and official announcements, about the only thing they are good for. I can go to a KKK website if I want to deal with nazi's and censorship.

Smoker

Dont know... but i never had problems with him... hes the only mod that answer my questions.... never knew he had his dark side [/b]
    yea past midnight he turns into jamesdick

sn3aky

This guy is one messed up person, does anyone live any where near the KO office in southern California? Because if so they REALLY need to ram his keyboard down his throat. And if nobody does live near there could you simply find K2's corporate website and call them via a phone?

TaDaaa

Dude he is probably an outsourced mod like the rest of them.

The thing that really made me mad when I got banned from the officials is that I went there with the best intentions 99% of the time. I would just troll the noob boards and help out as much as I can. The officals should have more people like this because that is where lowbies go.

HotAsIce

Jamesjack is digging his own grave, the only thing thats going to be left there are level 1-50 characters spamming all over the place questions like 'How do I upgrade?" zuahahaha

gyrn

I remember JamesJack when he was a forum moderator wannabe. Stupid little newb bitch. He should have never been a forum moderator he has no idea what the fuck he is doing or talking about. I don't know how many forum accounts banned for cursing him out.

ROFLMAO That stupid she bitch cunt tried to ban me from the forums. I just kept making accounts and posts all day at work. The funny thing is her name is Shebiatch....... that is against K2 policy too. I even did a search on google on that name to see if it was some demi god in another religion somewhere..... well turns out the only hit I got on google was her my space account. So I left a bunch of messages on her my space. She ip banned me and I just got a new ip and kept posting. I won. I still have 5 other forum accounts that I posted with under the names K2sucks105, k2sucks106, k2sucks1xx and my favorite account SOSDD which also is not banned yet. But I only post there to antagonize the forum moderators and let them know that the public has a right to know what kinda problems this game has.

HotAsIce

You waste that much time at work when all they have to do is click a ban button? I dnio't think your the one that won :P

Banned

Well if the official forums are only filled with noobs that don't even know how to move yet. Then james is right at home. He has no clue about the game either...at least thats what I picked up from his posts.

He told me that the truth wasn't deleted from the forums, but things against the forum rules was. I told him he was ignorant after saying that your account doesn't need security and he banned me. I never noticed the rule "can't tell jamesjack he is a fucking moron" my bad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast