Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

JapKO

This is a discussion on JapKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wanna tets Jap KO problem is, i dunno how to, i mean how to REGISTER? where to DOWNLOAD? Coz ...
Page: 1

H20

Default JapKO

i wanna tets Jap KO
    problem is, i dunno how to, i mean how to REGISTER? where to DOWNLOAD?
    Coz i dont speak, or can read Japanese ( or whateva language it is )
    Wondered if anyone can help me out, like show me the register page and Download page
    or maybe a way to translate it?

If it's JAPKO, what language do you think it'll be in? I myself think Norwegian or maybe Swedish, but i could be wrong.

I suggest you learn to read Japanese.

H20

i know its jap, and i new i would be flamed by some idiot :rollseyes: All i want is a Good reply, is that hard to ask for in this forum?

Originally posted by H20
    i know its jap, and i new i would be flamed by some idiot *:rollseyes: *All i want is a Good reply, is that hard to ask for in this forum?
    Who is the idiot again? You asked the stupid question, so i gave you a stupid answer. I gave you a good reply, go learn to read Japanese and you can join JapKO.

H20

Why was it an idiot question? all i asked was Where is the download page in Japko
    And i dont need to Learn Jap to play it, all i wanna do is look at the 1337 items they got on there.
    So where is the stupid question? <_<

Originally posted by H20
    Why was it an idiot question? all i asked was Where is the download page in Japko
    And i dont need to Learn Jap to play it, all i wanna do is look at the 1337 items they got on there.
    So where is the stupid question? *<_<

i mean how to REGISTER? where to DOWNLOAD?

H20

point?

Originally posted by H20
    point?

I pointed out your stupid question, just like you asked.

H20

What stupid question? also someone PM'ED me the reply, so paddy can u delete the post?

the japko site is so easy to register on, you just need to hold mouse over links and check the bar in buttom..

anyway, search.. ppl have made guide for it

try somethink like china.asp and you will need some number which has to match and shit

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

shurt = cama3 h43r:

H20

Thnx mate, im a noob to forums and forgot search ^_^

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-H20
    i know its jap, and i new i would be flamed by some idiot *:rollseyes: *All i want is a Good reply, is that hard to ask for in this forum?
    Who is the idiot again? You asked the stupid question, so i gave you a stupid answer. I gave you a good reply, go learn to read Japanese and you can join JapKO.[/b]
    There are no stupid questions.... Just fatties like shurt

grzequ

Well, I can answer you. Only way to enter www.knightonline.jp is using japanese proxy. They blocked all IPs outside of japan.
    U can try http://anonymizer.su and choose Japanese Proxy from there.One way to login their website.

U can find register and download easily. (Register 1, Download 2 I think )

But honestly, Playing JPKO is only a time wasting. You will be banned soon for sure. All they want is (ONLY) Japanese server.
    But thats ur choice... I got banned on jpko about 8 times for no reason. Many people banned too.

But if u wanna play, Start on New Server ( Staying at top of server list ). Pking/Xping on other servers are almost impossible.
    Alot of level 80 players with PUS items like Unique Alabana Swords etc.( Have 19x AP at +8 )

Their security is great. Xtrap have autoban. If u try to open cheat (Even not use) ur banned
    Their friendships are really wonderful. All nice/helpful people.But not many of em talking english. Btw servers are not crowded.After 70, Solo bowl ftw ^_^

After u download/install game, I may give error after 3 secs of logging in. U just need to install Eastern Languages to your system.

Those are my opinions about JPKO. For more question/english patches etc. www.jpko.org (Turkish) can help you.

Happy playing!

82.38.251.122 [ 16 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
    Users posting from this IP address
    Eltocliousus [ 30 Posts ] Search
    H20 [ 16 Posts ]

two accounts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast