Is anyone experiencing this ingame?

This is a discussion on Is anyone experiencing this ingame? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lately ive been getting attacked from a long way behind me, even by warriors and BP's (mainly from a clan ...
Page: 1

Lately ive been getting attacked from a long way behind me, even by warriors and BP's (mainly from a clan called Phaselis in Pathos) But some people ive spoke to have said they are experiencing it too.

Is anyone else here experiencing it? Because whenever its happening its r attack + skill on my bar :S

~Cammy

Banned

It's visual bug. U see that they hit form far but actually they are just behind u and attacking u

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have noticed that there has been some insain lags. Seems at the moment I have to press a few times for my pot to go off then all 3 suddenly get used. also had some bad screen lag when people are ganking

Roberto

i think it some ceating i was 1vs1 before few days with some warrior and when he was on 10% of his HP he disapired, and after 15 sec he start attacking me and i coudnt find select him.

Banned

It's visual bug. U see that they hit form far but actually they are just behind u and attacking u[/b]
    not everything like this is visual bug
    i would think more to be on lagg then visuali have experianced it to CZ from time to time and its always from turks..
    ares aka Hercules..and someone from INFERNO i think a BP was hitting me while they were invisible O.o i had SS of me getin hit because i use no fraps but SS was taken while i was getin hit and they were invisible O.o

i would think more to be on lagg then visuali have experianced it to CZ from time to time and its always from turks..
    ares aka Hercules..and someone from INFERNO i think a BP was hitting me while they were invisible O.o i had SS of me getin hit because i use no fraps but SS was taken while i was getin hit and they were invisible O.o[/b]
    uhm well that's highly unlikely though, your last inference actually sounds more like a visual bug than anything because last time i heard, koxp isn't good enough to provide people with stealth.. only kohack could give u other classes' skills. plus a SS of that wouldn't do all the much since someone could easily have hit u a while ago and towned :P

Banned

I HOPE NO ! KOXP in cz never !

Cammers91

I HOPE NO ! KOXP in cz never ![/b]
    Ruins Pk :P and general game play

ares aka Hercules..and someone from INFERNO i think a BP was hitting me while they were invisible O.o i had SS of me getin hit because i use no fraps but SS was taken while i was getin hit and they were invisible O.o[/b]
    That is a Visual bug

HotAsIce

KOXP is not back, there are a lot of bugs and glitches in the pk system. Just the other day I was in the arena, and I was getting hit by a rogue that was like 5 meters in front of me. I hit my back key to make me move a little bit, and he haad to run up to me from where he was standing. To him it probably looked like I used blink or a speed hack :P Wait until you are getting hit by people in safe zones, or a BP is hitting you 50 times a second and shooting arrows out of their club, THEN you know koxp is back. Or when you see rollback from ares killing isiloon servants.

So yeah, here's what I've experienced on this issue.

1) Beramus GM DLW and normal DLW last night
    - Couldn't see ANYONE casting skills (my party couldn't see me casting 1920, I couldn't see rogues curing themselves, etc. etc.)
    - People would just freeze, and not take any damage. (We'd all be ganking a guy who's running, then he'd stop, not take any dmg, and then keep running)
    Just a note, it's not the normal lag spike where he'd stop, then reappear way in front of us, this one he stayed in the same spot, then starting running again

2) Beramus DCZ
    - Now I'm not sure if this is related... but there was an archer or two that was shooting at my party from WAY far away, and hitting us.
    For an idea of the distance, imagine him by human TP gate (in DCZ) and us (orcs) standing at human entrance (where they usually stand)
    And he was fucking hitting us constantly.

I think that's about it, I don't know if any of it's related... but maybe someone's experienced the same kind of things?

its a bug!

its like the best way to you to run away from a pack of humans when they are after you its just make a hard turn or just run back at them, in there screan they are going to see you LF away ... they are going to say WTF!!!!!
    but its normal it append becouse the info that you send to the server (turning back ) is going to take 1 or more sec. to reach the other guy pc so lets assume..(lag in the trasmited info)

it's been long time since last time i saw koxpers or macro users, guess it's lag or bug