Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

:::JaWs:::

This is a discussion on :::JaWs::: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u already admitted that u took back the account from him with the new change password system , theres nothing ...
Page: 2

thanatos

u already admitted that u took back the account from him with the new change password system , theres nothing more stupid than say ur not a scammer after u said urself u took back an account u already sold , how is he supposed to know the raptor was a dupe .. he got it from the market is not his fault u could have sold it , u could be lying about it

u already stated U TOOK BACK A SOLD ACCOUNT , and that is scamming

:OnSlaught:

I'd have to agree with him. If I sold something for an item then the item got dupe wiped, thats stealing. I'd take back the character too, thats just fucked to trade some one a duped item for an account. Maybe you should be flaming your friend for trading a possibly duped item.

thanatos

ever tought he could be lying about it? and im 95 % sure other ppl told my friend this was an scamming account after he bought it and he got all scared but everything went fine till like 1-2 days ago

:OnSlaught:

Just stateing that what he said made sence, not if it was truth or not.

Vlein

any1 can say zomg dupe wipe i take back my acct
    how does any1 know if their items will get wiped or not these days...

/pm ftw! :roll:

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    hey dumbass.....the deal was 500 mill and a raptor, the raptor got wiped in a dupe wipe, now shut ur mouth b4 you make urself seen even more like a dumbass

people talkin shit nd they dont even know hat happen

even if the rapto got wiped an item bein dupedis a 50/50 chance u take a risk by paying for anything go farm or kill what u have to if u dont wanna worry about possibly bbuying a duped item and even if it dissappeared he has no way to know it dissappeared ect

you are a fucking scammer shit with a lame ass excuse...

DieWithMyKiss

lol newbs...thanks onslaught for havin my back...and for the other people...why you flamming me? Do you even know me? no so stfu and do something productive..

1) i got the raptor from dm.

2) i was informed you sold the raptor and bought hellbreaker :roll:

DieWithMyKiss

i had money save up from another account, the raptor indeed got wiped, whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you, now, look, you can have all the gear that was on the priest i don't want it, just give me a time and a place ill give u everything that was on the account

ReVoLaTioN

Originally posted by morax
    Who the FK is JAWS?
    Who the FK are you? :P j/k

DieWithMyKiss

lol p00ned

ReVoLaTioN

Yeah, ummm ADMIN plýx!

The_Good_Doctor__

Not that anyone knows me, but I'm with DieWithMyKiss.

If you pay your taxes with a fake check, you'll get nailed to the wall.
    If you bounce checks for a high enough price your shit will get repo'd.

As for weather or not it actually disappeared from duping, no one know's that except DieWithMyKiss. No one else know's if he sold or traded it off for sure. Who the hell cares what you "heard". Unless you were watching over his shoulder IRL, and I highly doubt most of you would look away from your own games long enough to even see that much if you were playing right next to him. This whole argument is so juvenile, except for DieWithMyKiss defending his/her relatively good name.

Between that and the moral implications of trying to buy your way to skill in the first place..... Babashopping is frowned upon by most here as it is, why wouldn't buying a high level char? Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

If your defense is that the guy bought the item just that day(or something) and used it to trade that's a little stupid. Just give the price for the item AND the 500mil. When negotiating bargains of this nature, people should not offer things that have not passed several dupe wipes, period, but that's another moral and non-provable issue.

About 50% of the time someeone wants to slander someone else in these forums it's for personal reasons, and mostly fictional.

You can all take your 4th grade accusations and stuff them.
    If you're going to go outside the bounds of normal leveling and item obtaining, expect to be ripped off, one way or the other, especially in KO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12