Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Jeej a new breakthrough in kosp

This is a discussion on Jeej a new breakthrough in kosp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow, you are super-duper debuffed......
Page: 2

Sweet

Wow, you are super-duper debuffed...

Same shit on Ares zzz. Was out pking for like 2 hours yesterday and thought damn these noob humans using kosp (ran into like 10+) then I noticed the orcs had atleast 6-7 running with it aswell. The funny thing is they are so easy to kill when they are alone

_CAP_

yup lol if u can catch up to the kosp tr's u can easaily kill them lots of them r unbuffed. but atleast there not autoing

in the ksc do u have shot of him with arrows in the air would be alot better if u could post me that

Blancanieves

omg what a cheater

but nvm. some1 day he will get bann, they will send some tickets and get unbanned. if u see him town and dont
    give him nps

Hypnos

We couldn't get that owen_38 fag to stop following us last night, in cz. He was definately using KOXP.

There was some human archer following the Utopian Knights party, multishotting from far while runing. I don't remeber his name though.

HiddenRage

Default Re: Jeej a new breakthrough in kosp

Originally posted by Eggybert

spot what is wrong on the picture
    sad the bp subsided maliced and parasited xD but ya its gettin gay with the shower hackers

owen_38 is old kosper, he was banned once before atleast or should have been. Anyone else remembers him? Did he ever get banned? Propably did because I haven't seen him a while...wcb.... :huh:

morax

Default Re: Jeej a new breakthrough in kosp

Originally posted by Chuck Norris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuck Norris)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eggybert
    spot what is wrong on the picture
    You forgot to add me or Loopy to cure you :mellow:[/b]
    Loopy can cure? :wub:

mrken

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by mrken
    2900 hp scrolled :P j/k i know its unbuffed.. i bet your scrolls got removed when you pressed ok.. every time you see your hp go back to unbuffed when you die its best to relog there

mrken

nope, i got duffed all kind, my hp unbuff 3938

RunLikeYouStoleIt

:wub: got lucky with your scrolls then, usually when i die, weather duffed or not itl go back to buffed hp unless my scrolls get bugged

also found out if your legcut when you die they all disapear, even when you relog

Eggybert

Originally posted by Private
    in the ksc do u have shot of him with arrows in the air would be alot better if u could post me that
    srry this is the only screenshot i have maybe you can use the movie of jony
    if you need a better quality version i can ask him that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12