Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,,

This is a discussion on JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why would you scam if your parents are wealthy? you get kicks out of looking at people's loss over their ...
Page: 10

Banned

why would you scam if your parents are wealthy? you get kicks out of looking at people's loss over their hard work?

just go steal your dad's credit card and max it, then steal your mom's

i bet you can get more cash from that.

isn't this what all fag kids do now?[/b]
    i have already done that.

but no longer do i cause i got in trouble.

I guess those "habits" has something to do with inhaling....

And wow you needed to steal your parents CC's... I have one sentence for you....

SEEK HELP

Banned

I guess those "habits" has something to do with inhaling....

And wow you needed to steal your parents CC's... I have one sentence for you....

SEEK HELP[/b]
    i've already been in rehab.

went to house of hope 3 times, but it dosn't help, i am just a fucked up kid who is bi-polar and has ADD and is just fucked up.

Banned

i've already been in rehab.

went to house of hope 3 times, but it dosn't help, i am just a fucked up kid who is bi-polar and has ADD and is just fucked up.[/b]
    But your a pimp according to ur facebook pictures xD.

Banned

But your a pimp according to ur facebook pictures xD.[/b]
    its cause 95% of those people in those pictures dont know what i have been through and think i only have ADD.

Little do they know ...

i'm emo.

3thos

its cause 95% of those people in those pictures dont know what i have been through and think i only have ADD.

Little do they know ...
    i'm emo. [/b]
    i love you to death, but i must agree with you on the emo part. :wub:

Tainted

wow still not closed? i mean the title says "let the flaming begin" -,-

Banned

wow still not closed? i mean the title says "let the flaming begin" -,-[/b]
    someone give this man a cookie, he can fucking read.

Banned

if you come to jezza's house to kick his ass, i swear he will cut himself. LMFAO. You don't want that on your conscience.

3thos

if you come to jezza's house to kick his ass, i swear he will cut himself. LMFAO. You don't want that on your conscience.[/b]
    knowing his mental state, he probably would.

but i still love him.

Centurian

I cant believe you are that much a cunt Jeeza that will openly admit to intending to scam people. Karma works in the strangest ways my friend and you continue to live life with this prevailing attitude and trust me, sooner or later YOU will get fucked in a big way.

Banned

I cant believe you are that much a cunt Jeeza that will openly admit to intending to scam people. Karma works in the strangest ways my friend and you continue to live life with this prevailing attitude and trust me, sooner or later YOU will get fucked in a big way.[/b]
    Yes it does. Because of Karma the guy got scammed.

Banned

I cant believe you are that much a cunt Jeeza that will openly admit to intending to scam people. Karma works in the strangest ways my friend and you continue to live life with this prevailing attitude and trust me, sooner or later YOU will get fucked in a big way.[/b]
    I am going to die soon anyway. My life sucks, i am so drugged up during the day on my anxiety and depression meds that i am almost failing school, my parents are to fucking busy with work, my sister no longer talks to me, honestly, i am just thinking of joining the army so i can go kill people and then die in "honor".

Banned

I am going to die soon anyway. My life sucks, i am so drugged up during the day on my anxiety and depression meds that i am almost failing school, my parents are to fucking busy with work, my sister no longer talks to me, honestly, i am just thinking of joining the army so i can go kill people and then die in "honor".[/b]
    I hope you feel better. Noone deserves that. You are an inspiration. Get well my brother get well.

Real Life > Pixels.

I think everyone should leave Jezza alone. JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!

Banned

I hope you feel better. Noone deserves that. You are an inspiration. Get well my brother get well.

Real Life > Pixels.

I think everyone should leave Jezza alone. JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!![/b]
    But I've never had a real life is the thing, its all been a fake and hiding from my own self. Now my parents are threatening to send me to boarding school.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast