Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,,

This is a discussion on JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; But I've never had a real life is the thing, its all been a fake and hiding from my own ...
Page: 11

Banned

But I've never had a real life is the thing, its all been a fake and hiding from my own self. Now my parents are threatening to send me to boarding school. [/b]

I feel you bro, i feel you. My thoughts and prayers are here for you. It makes me sad that such a kid like you with a bright future is struggling. It just makes me sad.

3thos

mike answer your fucking phone.

Centurian

I am going to die soon anyway. My life sucks, i am so drugged up during the day on my anxiety and depression meds that i am almost failing school, my parents are to fucking busy with work, my sister no longer talks to me, honestly, i am just thinking of joining the army so i can go kill people and then die in "honor".[/b]
    Oh cry me a fucken river. I suffered from effects of depression medics, drug and alcohol abuse for a long time. It cost me my college education, my girlfriend and almost my family. But you dont see me pissing and moaning to everyone. You're a cunt of the highest order. If you do top yourself make sure you film it and get someone to sent it to goregasm.com, they dig that kind of stuff.

Banned

Oh cry me a fucken river. I suffered from effects of depression medics, drug and alcohol abuse for a long time. It cost me my college education, my girlfriend and almost my family. But you dont see me pissing and moaning to everyone. You're a cunt of the highest order. If you do top yourself make sure you film it and get someone to sent it to goregasm.com, they dig that kind of stuff.[/b]
    will do, thank you.

3thos

Oh cry me a fucken river. I suffered from effects of depression medics, drug and alcohol abuse for a long time. It cost me my college education, my girlfriend and almost my family. But you dont see me pissing and moaning to everyone. You're a cunt of the highest order. If you do top yourself make sure you film it and get someone to sent it to goregasm.com, they dig that kind of stuff.[/b]
    You don't have any friends do you? I'll be your new friend.

Banned

Tryna seem depressed and tough on a KO forum... it really aint a good look.

Centurian

You don't have any friends do you? I'll be your new friend.[/b]
    I got plenty, just havent seen them for like 2 years since becoming an addict of KO.

3thos

I got plenty, just havent seen them for like 2 years since becoming an addict of KO.[/b]
    you obviously don't have friends.

Banned

Tryna seem depressed and tough on a KO forum... it really aint a good look.[/b]
    Because hes being 100% serious.

/sarcasm

But I've never had a real life is the thing, its all been a fake and hiding from my own self. Now my parents are threatening to send me to boarding school. [/b]
    wtf is this emo shit

omg go get raped and die

Frankly I know Brad and he has already been to jail for beating the shit out of an old man and setting his car on fire... Its a given fact that yes it was a lil bit more money then you all are talkin about + a 3 year old beautiful pit bull named destiny but I honestly wouldnt put it past brad driving 15 hours to beat the shit outta someone that stole $20 from him 10 years ago... Hes a lil nuts frankly...

Furthermore if I were you Jezza(aka 3thos) I would count my lucky stars if you did indeed move because Brad is going to Florida December 6th to visit his grandparents... Odd that he schedules a drive down directly after you admit to scamming him dont u think....

Moe get ur grizzly jujitzu prepared cause Brad is a for real black belt in Mia Thai, I live about 3 hours from him in Chicago and I have seen him in the tough man at caesars palace in elisibeth Indiana about 30 miles from Brads current apartment... Anyway hope you have a good christmas Jeeza and I hope your guards patrol the shadows as well as the Gate in your community...
    Later[/b]
    So you live 3 hours away from bradshouse? How come u have the same ip then? And have more or less the same email address.....

Sorry for the bump

temmu

back to the topic... let the flaming begin !

so jezza scams some1 and 3thos helps him by getting paid by jezza to tell ppl that he hung himself and moemoneymaker is defending and good friends with jezza. they're all scammers working together trying to gain people's trust here to scam more. all should be banned imo for supporting a scam.[/b]
    I second that.

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

Brad been finding that kid 2 months now? That kid killed Brad?
    Why the hell Brad started to scam ppl if he get scammed by himself once... Everyone here saying that Jeezza is scammer yes he is but what happened to Brad after Jeezza scammed him, thats something that i still wanna know too?

Banned

3thos, Moe, Jezza should be ALL banned, I've never seen three pieces of shit like them

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast