Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,,

This is a discussion on JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here we go. I was never dead, i told 3thos (my best friend) to cover for me and say that ...
Page: 3

Banned

Here we go.

I was never dead, i told 3thos (my best friend) to cover for me and say that so i wouldn't have to deal with you anymore and i gave him money to say it, so don't blame him.

First, you should have done your homework, if you knew any better me Jezza is also known as Funk. I was known as one of the best scammers in xigenon/beramus.

Second, what you are saying sounds like potential threats, and are actually illegal. Funny you would go to PRISON for 5+ years, over 180 dollars?

Thirdly, i needed the money cause i owed my buddy 875 and i was short so i decided to scam someone for one last time.

anywho, I am fine, never was dead, and because you are saying you are going to do this and that, i shall now know who did it if anything ever happens to my house/cars. Thanks for the warning.

peace out.

funk.

p.s. MOD's i think it is actually a banable offense whenever someone posts public information on a forum.

Here we go.

I was never dead, i told 3thos (my best friend) to cover for me and say that so i wouldn't have to deal with you anymore and i gave him money to say it, so don't blame him.

First, you should have done your homework, if you knew any better me Jezza is also known as Funk. I was known as one of the best scammers in xigenon/beramus.

Second, what you are saying sounds like potential threats, and are actually illegal. Funny you would go to PRISON for 5+ years, over 180 dollars?

Thirdly, i needed the money cause i owed my buddy 875 and i was short so i decided to scam someone for one last time.

anywho, I am fine, never was dead, and because you are saying you are going to do this and that, i shall now know who did it if anything ever happens to my house/cars. Thanks for the warning.
    peace out.

funk.
    p.s. MOD's i think it is actually a banable offense whenever someone posts public information on a forum.[/b]
    God i just want to get you banned not from ko4life but all the relevant accounts related to u. Just to piss u off

Banned

God i just want to get you banned not from ko4life but all the relevant accounts related to u. Just to piss u off[/b]
    honestly, i truly would care less.

Unr4ted

U scaming little d1ck u wanted to scam me the same way u did to brad if i were him i would fly
    over there and make u regret every thing u did to him and costed him :angry:

Lioncet

what a piece of shit, you'll get what you deserve eventually anyway... you scam someone over a game but believe me someone is going to fuk you on real life someday.

You scammed someone for 180 USD, some homeless guy is going to stab you for 5 bucks to buy something to eat or some shit like that.

Just hate this kind of fukers

krekre

Thirdly, i needed the money cause i owed my buddy 875 and i was short so i decided to scam someone for one last time.[/b]
    So ur saying he can go to prison for saying he will ripp ur ass, and u wont go for confessing u steal some shit from someone several times(its not important if its virtual u confessed theft.) ? Ha ha Good Job, think twice before u say something stupid retard. And don't worry about be banned from forums or what ever, worry about that someone can actually ban u from life. HF in ur remaining years!

Banned

So ur saying he can go to prison for saying he will ripp ur ass, and u wont go for confessing u steal some shit from someone several times(its not important if its virtual u confessed theft.) ? Ha ha Good Job, think twice before u say something stupid retard. And don't worry about be banned from forums or what ever, worry about that someone can actually ban u from life. HF in ur remaining years![/b]
    i didn't commit theft, it says on the WU policy that it is just for sending money and they DO NOT recommend using WU to do trades for objects.

about the "ripp your ass", due to the sheer fact that i am a minor he will go to prison for even touching me, so honestly let it come, cause if he does, he will be in prison, not jail.

i'm done with this topic.

peace out kiddies, next time i log hopefully i am banned.

i didn't commit theft, it says on the WU policy that it is just for sending money and they DO NOT recommend using WU to do trades for objects.

about the "ripp your ass", due to the sheer fact that i am a minor he will go to prison for even touching me, so honestly let it come, cause if he does, he will be in prison, not jail.

i'm done with this topic.

peace out kiddies, next time i log hopefully i am banned. [/b]
    Several people are on trial at the moment for stealing online furniture on Habo Hotel...

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

NO you did steal.

You entered a contract soon as you promised to give something in return for something else.

However it is not legally bound because you are a minor, and also it is illegal to sell KO items because of K2's EULA.
    You can't be prosecuted sure...but you are a dipshit and have the lowest level of self integrity and respect for other people's things.

Several people are on trial at the moment for stealing online furniture on Habo Hotel...[/b]
    thru hacking aka spoof websites

krekre

about the "ripp your ass", due to the sheer fact that i am a minor he will go to prison for even touching me, so honestly let it come, cause if he does, he will be in prison, not jail.[/b]
    U think u are brave here? Wanna play brave, ok do what u want i am just telling u, u wont be that much brave when it comes. And people can always pay someone(ah he lost 1300 dollars why he cant give 300-500 more to be happy) to chop of ur balls kid, even to a some other minor. U cant go to jail coz u said u are "minor", so i wasn't fooling around when i told u think twice, and about jail u wont go to jail, sure, u know why coz u wont live long enough to become mature.
    And for hacked guy, go ahead, make him regret he was ever born stupid cunt.

Im not sure if america follows the law of internet scamming,

But if your a minor, your parents will get in deep shit for it. And posting that you did scam him for that ammount proves that you did and can be used as proof with an IP check.

If its your dads/moms CC/Paypal acct (your parents are fucked.)

If your not a minor, you could be looking at a sentance of a year or so (internet scamming has been clamped down on)

Banned

Im not sure if america follows the law of internet scamming,

But if your a minor, your parents will get in deep shit for it. And posting that you did scam him for that ammount proves that you did and can be used as proof with an IP check.

If its your dads/moms CC/Paypal acct (your parents are fucked.)

If your not a minor, you could be looking at a sentance of a year or so (internet scamming has been clamped down on)[/b]
    Obviously you didn't read.

Also, it is only prosecutable in the US if it is 499.99 and up.

You sir, know nothing.

He was going to pay 1300 but he didn't even send near that much.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Like I said, its not legally bound. Selling KO items for USD is illegal, check the Eula. It should be the same for every country.

Are you gonna get arrested for stealing someone's drug stash? No.

It's the same concept.

Banned

U think u are brave here? Wanna play brave, ok do what u want i am just telling u, u wont be that much brave when it comes. And people can always pay someone(ah he lost 1300 dollars why he cant give 300-500 more to be happy) to chop of ur balls kid, even to a some other minor. U cant go to jail coz u said u are "minor", so i wasn't fooling around when i told u think twice, and about jail u wont go to jail, sure, u know why coz u wont live long enough to become mature.
    And for hacked guy, go ahead, make him regret he was ever born stupid cunt.[/b]
    he didn't even lose 1300 dollars. You realize how hard it is to get away with murder nowdays? You find out a way, let me know.

Like I said, its not legally bound. Selling KO items for USD is illegal, check the Eula. It should be the same for every country.

Are you gonna get arrested for stealing someone's drug stash? No.

It's the same concept.[/b]
    So i guess half of this forum should be prosecuted for selling KO items for USD?

and you are probably one of them.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1699479

you just prosecuted yourself.

think before you speak and don't be hypocritical.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast