Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,,

This is a discussion on JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here we go. I was never dead, i told 3thos (my best friend) to cover for me and say that ...
Page: 4

Here we go.

I was never dead, i told 3thos (my best friend) to cover for me and say that so i wouldn't have to deal with you anymore and i gave him money to say it, so don't blame him.

First, you should have done your homework, if you knew any better me Jezza is also known as Funk. I was known as one of the best scammers in xigenon/beramus.

Second, what you are saying sounds like potential threats, and are actually illegal. Funny you would go to PRISON for 5+ years, over 180 dollars?

Thirdly, i needed the money cause i owed my buddy 875 and i was short so i decided to scam someone for one last time.

anywho, I am fine, never was dead, and because you are saying you are going to do this and that, i shall now know who did it if anything ever happens to my house/cars. Thanks for the warning.
    peace out.

funk.
    p.s. MOD's i think it is actually a banable offense whenever someone posts public information on a forum.[/b]

thats funny because you prob got away with alot before but all it takes is to fuk that one wrong person over ...

he did say he loves in the same state or something lol this might be that time.

Banned

thats funny because you prob got away with alot before but all it takes is to fuk that one wrong person over ...

he did say he loves in the same state or something lol this might be that time.[/b]
    he lives 12 hours away in indiana, by the time he drives here and back, he will waste about 250-300 dollars in gas, which is less then the amount he got scammed for, thereby stating, it would be sooooo pointless. Not only that but i am a minor, he is 28, he lay one hand on me, uh oh.

beside, that is my old address so it dosn't even matter, not only that but i live in a gated community with cops for the guards sooooo he won't even be able to get in so he would have wasted his time. i have been to lazy to get my licensed changed so that is why i was able to accept the money. If anything, that is probably the only thing i could get prosecuted for here.

p.s. go xp bug, i don't feel like listening to you.

Banned

Jezza is not a scammer. He is a legit person. I have done several trades with him when he was playing in Xigenon, and not once have I had any problems. At one point, I even sent him money first without using middleman and he gave me the items right away. He had the perfect oppurtunity to scam me, so why didn't he scam? Simple, because he is not a scammer. It is just outrageous for someone to accuse jezza of scamming because he is not a scammer. Not only is he not a scammer, but he is also a great friend. When I had relationship problems, he was there to help me and comfort me. He is a great guy. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to ruin this great guy's reputation. I am just disgusted at some people.

krekre

U are really one little bitch, steal from other and hide between mom legs u cant touch me oh no ill piss in my pants, how old are u 10 ?. Ok kid u rly need help. And u talk freely like that! Omfg u know what u did right ? And u don't feel guilt? U know what i am sorry for u, i can donate u 100$ for some medications ? idk brain surgery ?
    Ps: He lost 1300$, if u know to count u wouldn't say 180 $ , again repeating he will lose that 300 dollars more for gas trust me, anyway don't want to be in ur skin when it happens.

Jezza is not a scammer. He is a legit person. I have done several trades with him when he was playing in Xigenon, and not once have I had any problems. At one point, I even sent him money first without using middleman and he gave me the items right away. He had the perfect oppurtunity to scam me, so why didn't he scam? Simple, because he is not a scammer. It is just outrageous for someone to accuse jezza of scamming because he is not a scammer. Not only is he not a scammer, but he is also a great friend. When I had relatioship problems, he was there to help me and comfort me. He is a great guy. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to ruin this great man's reputation. I am just disgusted at some people.[/b]
    Are u retarded ? he just confessed that he robbed someone omfg read whole topic before post! "HIS FRIEND" h34r:

Is that he same funk that scammed ProWaR's char on beramus?

Glader

anyone thought ot getting in touch with his parents?

he lives 12 hours away in indiana, by the time he drives here and back, he will waste about 250-300 dollars in gas, which is less then the amount he got scammed for, thereby stating, it would be sooooo pointless. Not only that but i am a minor, he is 28, he lay one hand on me, uh oh.

beside, that is my old address so it dosn't even matter, not only that but i live in a gated community with cops for the guards sooooo he won't even be able to get in so he would have wasted his time. i have been to lazy to get my licensed changed so that is why i was able to accept the money. If anything, that is probably the only thing i could get prosecuted for here.
    p.s. go xp bug, i don't feel like listening to you.[/b]
    lol minor.. you feel safe dont u? i would bust your mouth open

Banned

U are really one little bitch, steal from other and hide between mom legs u cant touch me oh no ill piss in my pants, how old are u 10 ?. Ok kid u rly need help. And u talk freely like that! Omfg u know what u did right ? And u don't feel guilt? U know what i am sorry for u, i can donate u 100$ for some medications ? idk brain surgery ?
    Ps: He lost 1300$, if u know to count u wouldn't say 180 $ , again repeating he will lose that 300 dollars more for gas trust me, anyway don't want to be in ur skin when it happens.
    Are u retarded ? he just confessed that he robbed someone omfg read whole topic before post! "HIS FRIEND" h34r:[/b]
    Why are you flaming me for sharing my opinion?

Banned

Lol? u think he will kill u? He isn't that stupid , but yeah he will hurt u bad.[/b]
    I am going to drive over to Jezza's house and protect him. I am a 10th degree kickboxing champion. I'll spin kick whoever that wants to hurt Jezza. I am stone cold. I am raw as hell. Get at me if you want.

krekre

he didn't even lose 1300 dollars. You realize how hard it is to get away with murder nowdays? You find out a way, let me know.[/b]
    Lol? u think he will kill u? He isn't that stupid , but yeah he will hurt u bad.

Why are you flaming me for sharing my opinion?[/b]
    Omfg are u dumb or what ? Oh well idk maybe coz he said "I STOLE IT" ? And whats ur answer on that ? He is legyt ? He is a good mom boy ? or u are just like him!

Why are you flaming me for sharing my opinion?[/b]
    Omfg are u dumb or what ? Oh well idk maybe coz he said "I STOLE IT" ? And whats ur answer on that ? He is legyt ? He is a good mom boy ? or u are just like him!

3thos

lawl.

krekre

I am going to drive over to Jezza's house and protect him. I am a 10th degree kickboxing champion. I'll spin kick whoever that wants to hurt Jezza. I am stone cold. I am raw as hell. Get at me if you want.[/b]
    Lol at that u macho protective boxer hahaha. Go protect ur little friend but take a cover coz u will get same thing like him.

Banned

lol minor.. you feel safe dont u? i would bust your mouth open[/b]
    and you would be in trouble.

Is that he same funk that scammed ProWaR's char on beramus?[/b]
    lawnmower!

its me.

yeah he will hurt u bad.[/b]
    to a minor its battery and aggrivated assault.

Ps: He lost 1300$, if u know to count u wouldn't say 180 $[/b]
    please tell me how he lost 1300 dollars when he only sent me 180?

i think you are the one who needs to go back to 2nd grade and repeat basic math class.

Jezza is not a scammer. He is a legit person. I have done several trades with him when he was playing in Xigenon, and not once have I had any problems. At one point, I even sent him money first without using middleman and he gave me the items right away. He had the perfect oppurtunity to scam me, so why didn't he scam? Simple, because he is not a scammer. It is just outrageous for someone to accuse jezza of scamming because he is not a scammer. Not only is he not a scammer, but he is also a great friend. When I had relationship problems, he was there to help me and comfort me. He is a great guy. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to ruin this great guy's reputation. I am just disgusted at some people.[/b]
    thank you moe. I remember this :P you even let me play on the account after i sold you them

but i liked you, you were my babe. you cutie.

Lol? u think he will kill u? He isn't that stupid , but yeah he will hurt u bad.
    Omfg are u dumb or what ? Oh well idk maybe coz he said "I STOLE IT" ? And whats ur answer on that ? He is legyt ? He is a good mom boy ? or u are just like him![/b]

you just really need to learn english.

tommyleonghk

scamming other ppl's money on the internet is not much different from those low life who robs banks... atleast they got the balls to show up in the bank and rob them...lol i guess both ur parents are just like u... fucking thieves.. what did they steal?

how would i be in trouble?

your mom sucks my cock as it is so she would cover for me im sure

btw say hi to her would you

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast