Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,,

This is a discussion on JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Jeeza u stupid piece of shit. You said u wanted to scam one last time. Then why the fuck did ...
Page: 5

firenewbie11

Jeeza u stupid piece of shit. You said u wanted to scam one last time. Then why the fuck did u try to scam me again? Brad. Go kill him and come hide out at my place. :P

krekre

you just really need to learn english.[/b]
    Well at least i will have head between my shoulders. LOL ? U tell me what i need to learn. Ah well i can learn english but u can never learn how to live normal life.

tommyleonghk

if your parents are decent ppl...they should have thrown u out to the streets and let u rot or be dog food

lol dude you have no idea how far people would go just for revenge even if its like $180. I know some people would care less about prison, so if something happens dont be suprise cause theres alot of crazy people in this world. not saying anybody here is.. :lol:

for those items i'd fake my death too h34r:

firenewbie11

for those items i'd fake my death too h34r:[/b]
    If I knew Brad was coming after me then I would've faked my death. Lol

deathpwner

you should post this in the saming section so more people would know

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

he didn't even lose 1300 dollars. You realize how hard it is to get away with murder nowdays? You find out a way, let me know.
    So i guess half of this forum should be prosecuted for selling KO items for USD?

and you are probably one of them.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1699479

you just prosecuted yourself.
    think before you speak and don't be hypocritical.[/b]
    Take your own advice there, furthermore I'm not the scammer. I haven't sold anything for USD.

Baby sitting is illegal if you don't report your earnings to the government. Should babysitters be prosecuted?

I don't get why you would try and argue / try to attack me. I stated the law, you are protected by it...however just because the law will not punish you, does not mean it is right to steal people's money.

Banned

[/b]
    LAWNMOWER!!!!

haha i was waiting for you to post that.
    how would i be in trouble?

your mom sucks my cock as it is so she would over for me im sure

btw say hi to her would you[/b]
    you are referring to mom jokes and you are what, 35?

if your parents are decent ppl...they should have thrown u out to the streets and let u rot or be dog food biggrin.gif[/b]
    you are retarded. there are parents out there who protect their kids even if they murder someone, i know i would protect my son/daughter if they did something that wrong, its what you do as a parent. you LOVE them.

Jeeza u stupid piece of shit. You said u wanted to scam one last time. Then why the fuck did u try to scam me again?[/b]
    cause it is so damn easy.

Ah well i can learn english but u can never learn how to live normal life.[/b]
    although the life i live right now is extremely normal.

go to class, come home, eat, go out, see girlfriend, have parents who provide for me, have a family, not murdering anyone.

my life seems pretty normal, but thanks for worrying.

atleast they got the balls to show up in the bank and rob them...lol i guess both ur parents are just like u... fucking thieves.. what did they steal?[/b]
    you are a fucking retard. People who rob banks are just fucking imbeciles and have no other way/thinking of robbing someone. at the parent thing, so basically since i am a "robber", according to you, my parents are robbers?

with that stated above, that means that all murderers are linked biologically?

fucking moron, learn to make sense, honestly.

Glader

I'd say that you're both immature and, frankly, pathetic.

tommyleonghk

you are retarded. there are parents out there who protect their kids even if they murder someone, i know i would protect my son/daughter if they did something that wrong, its what you do as a parent. you LOVE them.
    cause it is so damn easy.[/b]
    wrong is wrong...i would never protect my own son/daughter if they did something wrong..... that is not what u do as a parent...as a parent...u show them what is right and not protect them when they are wrong......

my life seems pretty normal, but thanks for worrying.
    you are a fucking retard. People who rob banks are just fucking imbeciles and have no other way/thinking of robbing someone. at the parent thing, so basically since i am a "robber", according to you, my parents are robbers?[/b]
    robbers are fucking imbeciles with balls.... u.... ermm... just a fucking imbecile
    children look up to thier parents..... and children tend to learn from thier parents...so i would say YES... you parents are fuking thieves
    robbers and murderers are different...murderers state of mind is totally whacked...unless u have some screws loose up ur head
    fucking moron, learn to make sense, honestly.[/b]
    wonder who's the retard now...retard

I don't know man, it's pretty lame of you just to take people's honest earned money just like that.
    But meh, I guess SOME people don't have any dignity and just think about themselves.
    Go ahead and be like that, all I can say is that it is really sad, even if you don't know the people you scammed irl.
    And I hope for you Brad isn't upset enough to come for you, cause you know what some people do, even though they are gonna get in shit for it after.

Banned

I don't know man, it's pretty lame of you just to take people's honest earned money just like that.
    But meh, I guess SOME people don't have any dignity and just think about themselves.
    Go ahead and be like that, all I can say is that it is really sad, even if you don't know the people you scammed irl.
    And I hope for you Brad isn't upset enough to come for you, cause you know what some people do, even though they are gonna get in shit for it after.[/b]
    If he does come, I'll be there. I'll fuck that guy up. Noone messes with my boy Jezza. I am a master in the art of Koo-Jing-Phang, which in chinese means The Lion Man, and is an advanced style of kickboxing that only 8 people know in this world. Yes, I am one of them. I know 45 ways to kill a full grown grizzly bear with my index finger. Seriously, come at me and I'll massacre you. I am hard.

Bizzzy

my style is liu siu suck my dick u fucking faggot thinking ure hard posting some chinky shit its funny how hard people think they are over the net. scammers always get what they deserve karma is true and it will ALWAYS bite you in the assso jezza gl man youll be needing it.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast