Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,,

This is a discussion on JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If he does come, I'll be there. I'll fuck that guy up. Noone messes with my boy Jezza. I am ...
Page: 6

kennyburger

If he does come, I'll be there. I'll fuck that guy up. Noone messes with my boy Jezza. I am a master in the art of Koo-Jing-Phang, which in chinese means The Lion Man, and is an advanced style of kickboxing that only 8 people know in this world. Yes, I am one of them. I know 45 ways to kill a full grown grizzly bear with my index finger. Seriously, come at me and I'll massacre you. I am hard.[/b]
    its so gay to lie over the internet. you'r probobly a 36 year old skinny white man with no friends and tries to maintain a "tough" profile on a forum. and you kinda failed at that.

firenewbie11

brad doesnt know kung fu but as far as I know him, he knows "crazy" and he'll use it for sure.

sirkill

If he does come, I'll be there. I'll fuck that guy up. Noone messes with my boy Jezza. I am a master in the art of Koo-Jing-Phang, which in chinese means The Lion Man, and is an advanced style of kickboxing that only 8 people know in this world. Yes, I am one of them. I know 45 ways to kill a full grown grizzly bear with my index finger. Seriously, come at me and I'll massacre you. I am hard.[/b]
    im sorry but that made me laugh pretty fhking hard LMFAO

kennyburger

yep 45 ways to kill a grizzly bear with 1 finger. i can't even think of 1.

I solod Chuck Norris

sirkill

I solod Chuck Norris[/b]
    LOL yea, better watch out though this guys foo me chin shit might be real lol na probably some old skinny pale white guy that has no life

although the life i live right now is extremely normal.

go to class, come home, eat, go out, see girlfriend, have parents who provide for me, have a family, not murdering anyone.[/b]
    So you are saying you have parents that does provide you ?
    Nice parents you have then if you need to "Scam/steal" money to provide for your own problems.
    Cause if you cant ask them for help, you are either weak or have parents who doesnt provide you as much as you would think.

But nice to see that you need other people to solve your own problems, and ofc "friends" to cover for you when the toughness gets going.
    Have a pleasent life tard. Someday someone might show up on your doorstep and shove a gun up your face... People actually do that for less than 180$.

Mp3Steelo

man the way this kid is talking with his 'i'm minor, if he touches me he goes to prison, not jail' makes me wanna choke him and stop right before he's out of breath and keep going on this
    you're a big guy behind your pc but don't worry, one day someone in the neighbourhood will jump into you and fuck you up..
    i just hope that the guy who does it gives you some needles to get you fucking addicted
    i hope you'll become a crack junk so every single dollar you ever ripped off from someone you'll spend out 1000 times as much
    be glad with what you've done but all good things come to an end and i hope your end will be a very fucked up one

agendas

he live in ga? Cuz I could go find him and kik his ass :lol:

IM MINOR IM MINOR LALALA LOOK HERE MINOR,
    M I N O R hahaha

YOU CANT TOUCH THIS

seriously, i start to think he is -10..

Banned

its so gay to lie over the internet. you'r probobly a 36 year old skinny white man with no friends and tries to maintain a "tough" profile on a forum. and you kinda failed at that.[/b]
    I am actually 20 years old and already a killa. Thats right, not a "killer", but a "killa". You are deemed a "killa" when you have achieved rawness. I have certainly achieved rawness.

Look familiar?

Banned

Look familiar?[/b]
    Oh wow, you must be an FBI. Only FBI's have access to Google Earth. LMFAO

tommyleonghk

LOL i almost fell off my chair....the grizzly bear dont know how to use a gun...does it? LOL

try to think of 45 ways to dogde bullets...or try learn matrix style

good luck :lol:

Oh wow, you must be an FBI. Only FBI's have access to Google Earth. LMFAO[/b]
    Lol I know, I was implying that he better be carefull because of how easy it is to find where people live. So even if he moved somewhere else it is just a matter of time till someone figures out where he lives. That is the beauty of the internet.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast