Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,,

This is a discussion on JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 3thos is his alt account Jeeza = 3thos ...[/b] We we're honestly wondering that last night, but i wanted to ...
Page: 8

St0neColdKill3r

3thos is his alt account

Jeeza = 3thos ...[/b]
    We we're honestly wondering that last night, but i wanted to think 3thos was a cool guy. Talked to him in vent a few times and he plays on a clannies char from time to time.

How do you know that brotha? I'm not saying your wrong just wondering how your certain.

3thos is his alt account

Jeeza = 3thos ...[/b]

i have a feeling this is true..

this kid must be like mentally sick yo

btw where is brad!?

it is true.. i've shared an account with jezza before... he didn't scam me but he did ask to share a lot of my accounts...

Bradshouse

Brad just got off work and is reading the forum atm... Jeeza I wont say anythign more about the account bro... You may have moved but your parents still live in the same place right... I think nothing else needs to be said from me... Johhny please let my personal life off the forums bro. I know you have been here and stuff for your shit in louisville but dont need to portray me as a bad motha for any reason what so ever. Besides that shit at caesars was a bunch of amiture pussies you know that lol....

Sorry i been at work all day u all, thanks for takin up for me on this lil scammin worm.... Preciate the jestures and i assure you at some point or another carma will set it course....

St0neColdKill3r

Hopefully a mod can check IP's and stuff for both them so we can be rid of their trash then. The amount of $ that was actually scammed has nothing to do with how much he was attempting to scam $1300-$1400+ so guess im glad i put the doubts in Brads head about trusting him. I posted the ss from yesterday showing him trying to do it again to another friend so yea all those $130's add up damn fast don't they or $1k+ if he's really off his twattie meds that day and puts his special scammer pajamas his mom quilted him for his birthday.

Hopefully a mod can check IP's and stuff for both them so we can be rid of their trash then. The amount of $ that was actually scammed has nothing to do with how much he was attempting to scam $1300-$1400+ so guess im glad i put the doubts in Brads head about trusting him. I posted the ss from yesterday showing him trying to do it again to another friend so yea all those $130's add up damn fast don't they or $1k+ if he's really off his twattie meds that day and puts his special scammer pajamas his mom quilted him for his birthday.[/b]
    <3

Banned

3thos is his alt account

Jeeza = 3thos ...[/b]
    3thos and Jezza are two seperate people. 3thos is 3thos. Jezza is Funk. I think Funk has access to 3thos&#39;s account. They are both real life friends. I don&#39;t think 3thos should be held accountable for what Funk did.

Moe either way it is still money. I am positive if somone scammed you out of 150$+ and they lived 5 hours away (even further or so you would pay them a visit.[/b]
    No I wouldn&#39;t. Before I buy something both outside the internet and on the internet, I would do research about the person. If a deal is good and I am buying an item for 10 dollars cheaper, I wouldn&#39;t bust a nut and immediately send the guy money. Make a vouch topic. Use a Middle man. Ko4life has already set up man useful services for you to not get scammed. Why does Ko4life have middle man services? It&#39;s not to so that their forum looks cooler.

Idiocy has caused this guy to get scammed. If he spends an additional $400 dollars to kick a minor&#39;s ass, he would not only waste money but he would also go to jail. Why? Once again, I-D-I-O-C-Y.

Frankly I know Brad and he has already been to jail for beating the shit out of an old man and setting his car on fire... Its a given fact that yes it was a lil bit more money then you all are talkin about + a 3 year old beautiful pit bull named destiny but I honestly wouldnt put it past brad driving 15 hours to beat the shit outta someone that stole $20 from him 10 years ago... Hes a lil nuts frankly...

Furthermore if I were you Jezza(aka 3thos) I would count my lucky stars if you did indeed move because Brad is going to Florida December 6th to visit his grandparents... Odd that he schedules a drive down directly after you admit to scamming him dont u think....

Moe get ur grizzly jujitzu prepared cause Brad is a for real black belt in Mia Thai, I live about 3 hours from him in Chicago and I have seen him in the tough man at caesars palace in elisibeth Indiana about 30 miles from Brads current apartment... Anyway hope you have a good christmas Jeeza and I hope your guards patrol the shadows as well as the Gate in your community...
    Later[/b]
    You live in Chicago, and so do I. Let me get your address so that I can beat your ass. My chinese kickboxing jujutsu longs for some brain matter.

Banned

ps: dont forget 3thos... and moeman.. the kid Admits he&#39;s a scammer.. so stop defending him because he was good to u.. if someone was good to u.. and goes and kill your other friends... i dont think u should consider him any good. cause he&#39;ll eventually run out of peeps to kill [/b]
    You are forgetting the principal of human nature. Just like in your long poem like post, you made it clear that there have been a lot of people on the internet who have were nice to you. Similarly, I have played with 3thos and Funk for 2 years in Xigenon. If he hasn&#39;t done anything to me, I have no reason to hate him. I will keep defending facts. He has not scammed me when I did trades with him.

Also, in your post you said, "the kid Admits he&#39;s a scammer.. so stop defending him because he was good to u.. if someone was good to u.. and goes and kill your other friends." The difference is the other person is not my friend in this situation. I don&#39;t care about him. Infact, I am actually laughing at this situation, where a grown man would travel 400 miles just to beat a 17 year old kid&#39;s ass. Will he be traveling by bus or train? LMFAO.

Anyways, let me summarize my post. "Broes before Hoes"

Troy

alright ive been hearing the 5 hour drive shit and how it would be 300$ and was bored so figured to do that math.

assuming you are going an average of 60 MPH while driving, it would be a 300 mile drive, the average miles per gallon for a car is about 20 MPG, this would mean that the person would have to only buy 15 gallons of gas, i dont know how much gas is there, but im gonna guess 3$ a gallon. The price would only be 45$ there and 45$ back, 90$ round trip. If the drive is more than a 5 hour drive then for every hour it is only 9$ so if its 10 hours then it will be 90$ etc...

i think i did everything right?

UsedFromDiez

dude 180usd? why the fuck would u spend 180usd on a game?

Troy

people spend ALOT more than 180 usd on ko lol

Banned

alright ive been hearing the 5 hour drive shit and how it would be 300$ and was bored so figured to do that math.
    assuming you are going an average of 60 MPH while driving, it would be a 300 mile drive, the average miles per gallon for a car is about 20 MPG, this would mean that the person would have to only buy 15 gallons of gas, i dont know how much gas is there, but im gonna guess 3$ a gallon. The price would only be 45$ there and 45$ back, 90$ round trip. If the drive is more than a 5 hour drive then for every hour it is only 9$ so if its 10 hours then it will be 90$ etc...
    i think i did everything right? [/b]
    3 dollars a gallon my ass. You are not including traffic and bad weather in your calculations. It is the season of winter.

Mariuszowy

is jeeza already banned ? from ko4life :P

Banned Senior Member

i think i did everything right? [/b]
    Gas is almost $4/gallon here atm ( canadian not american, we use litres ) Toronto is only 117 miles away from where I live ( about 2 hour drive ), but with the towns/cities in the way plus traffic, it costs well over $100 to drive there and back, and thats not a 300 mile drive/5 hours

My daddy can beat your daddy up WHO THE FUCK CARES

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast