Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,,

This is a discussion on JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gas is almost $4/gallon here atm ( canadian not american, we use litres ) Toronto is only 117 miles away ...
Page: 9

Banned

Gas is almost $4/gallon here atm ( canadian not american, we use litres ) Toronto is only 117 miles away from where I live ( about 2 hour drive ), but with the towns/cities in the way plus traffic, it costs well over $100 to drive there and back, and thats not a 300 mile drive/5 hours[/b]
    Only the weak use the metric system. This is why America is stronger.

festo's post just got deleted?

festo's post just got deleted?[/b]

Yup, by request of Festo himself.

well.. there is nothing wrong by hating moe

Banned

We we're honestly wondering that last night, but i wanted to think 3thos was a cool guy. Talked to him in vent a few times and he plays on a clannies char from time to time.

How do you know that brotha? I'm not saying your wrong just wondering how your certain.[/b]
    3thos is my bestfriend and i have access to his accounts.

on side note, my parents don't support my or know my "habits", if you will, which is why i needed cash.

lastly, google earth is WRONG. my house is like 3 streets down from where google earth shows it because my old neighborhood was built with the houses having random address, not one side all odd and other all even.

cops as security guards is not a lie, my parents are quite wealthy people and i now live about an hour from where my old house is because of college. enjoy.

anywho, just thought i would check this to see what has been said, nothing really "exciting" honestly. 3thos shouldn't be punished for this for he is a very legit guy and a very good guy, he only did this for me because i begged him to and i gave him some money but he didn't even wanna do it, i sat there in his room and told him to ... and moe is right, i am funk.

funk from xigenon who has scammed many people.

anywho, time to go downtown, peace.

This might seem random, but Jezza are you a nurse?

3thos

mike just called me and told me i am involved in this so i must now say something. renzuk, jezza used my account when he was banned for a short period of time, that is all and i have since change my pw. at stone, i could've stolen sooooooo much money from that char i play and sold it for usd, also coulda stolen other stuff off that account, but i didn't, cause im not like that. all in all, this is all funks doing, not mine and i honestly have had nothing to say up until now, and honestly have nothing more to say. thank you.
    ;
    and for moe, i love you bro, when you coming over again, i havn't seen you in like .... a month. you need to come out with mike and i again.

Banned

This might seem random, but Jezza are you a nurse?[/b]
    i'm not.

my dad is a surgeon, if that makes any difference.

why you ask?

eduarvera23

so is jezza a scamming bitch or no?

idrinkcoke

He did admit to scamming many people, so you can take your opinion.

arko

why would you scam if your parents are wealthy? you get kicks out of looking at people's loss over their hard work?

just go steal your dad's credit card and max it, then steal your mom's

i bet you can get more cash from that.

isn't this what all fag kids do now?

Banned

You honestly think he gave you his real address? WU doesnt need an address to function. Youll be walking up to some black guy's house named bubba.

honestly, i truly would care less.[/b]
    can't this fking gay not get ip banned ?? wtf is going on ?

mike just called me and told me i am involved in this so i must now say something. renzuk, jezza used my account when he was banned for a short period of time, that is all and i have since change my pw. at stone, i could've stolen sooooooo much money from that char i play and sold it for usd, also coulda stolen other stuff off that account, but i didn't, cause im not like that. all in all, this is all funks doing, not mine and i honestly have had nothing to say up until now, and honestly have nothing more to say. thank you.
    ;
    and for moe, i love you bro, when you coming over again, i havn't seen you in like .... a month. you need to come out with mike and i again.[/b]
    letting a scammer on his acount ban him to nothing more to say

and plz tell me why these faggot scammers can still answer on this forum waiting for someone else to get scammed ???

get rid of these assholes plzz

Banned

can't this fking gay not get ip banned ?? wtf is going on ?
    letting a scammer on his acount ban him to nothing more to say
    and plz tell me why these faggot scammers can still answer on this forum waiting for someone else to get scammed ???

get rid of these assholes plzz[/b]
    ROFL.

Stop playing wannabe-mod plz.

ROFL.

Stop playing wannabe-mod plz.[/b]
    i don't need to be mod mate, probably there is no chance i will be even one.

i'm just pissed off that they can still answer it's like a insult to people who got scammed.

that's all btw keep on the topic don't try me, i'm not into flame fights wanna flame me add me on msn and try to make a fool of me there, but don't spoil your posion texts here in a forum.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast