Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Join together on JPKO

This is a discussion on Join together on JPKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; finaly im lvl 55 xD got 50m now im going to do some bosses then start upgrading...
Page: 14

Banned

finaly im lvl 55 xD

got 50m now im going to do some bosses then start upgrading

shnizel

All working great just that...afraid they block all but Japan when im 80...

Banned

chaos is so fun and easy xD

those japanease are so noobs and idiots i win every time xD

and i got wings :P its so cool hehe

and there is 1 g4y thing.. in ardream / rlb / cz there is monument that u need to kill and then 4 bosses respawn.. but the problem is that those bosses are way stronger then the reall ones.. and all the japanease players who play there buying items at pus and its hard to kill them with the quests items =\

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    chaos is so fun and easy xD

those japanease are so noobs and idiots i win every time xD

and i got wings :P its so cool hehe
    How do you do it? I have been to every single event so far and I always finish in 10-14th place... sometimes I was lucky and I got 6th place and green chest. I have figured that you must look for players who are being beaten up and try to steal the kill. However I still don't know how some people manage to get twice as many kills as I do with roughly the same number of deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by gyorokpeter View Post
    How do you do it? I have been to every single event so far and I always finish in 10-14th place... sometimes I was lucky and I got 6th place and green chest. I have figured that you must look for players who are being beaten up and try to steal the kill. However I still don't know how some people manage to get twice as many kills as I do with roughly the same number of deaths.
    yeh, my friend also said that it's all about KS

you don't need to be 1st to get wings... there was an another way, I'll tell you later, cuz our forums are under maintanance :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gyorokpeter View Post
    you need to play smart :P

when you see people 1 vs 1 wait till their hp drop, then use the flame skill and get the kill, then jump on the other one :P

and when u have 4k~3k hp or less just die from the knifes so your enemies wont get the kill :P

if you play smart u can win every time

FlashCry

im FlashCry on Xig-Chyper(Human side) if sum 1 needs a clan in jpko ko wer full english and brand new from all server of usko just pm me ingame or pm OnlyAShadow if u wanne join and english clan ^^

Greetz. FlashCry
    Last edited by FlashCry; 08-25-2009 at 03:00 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FlashCry View Post
    im FlashCry on Xig-Chyper(Human side) if sum 1 needs a clan in jpko ko wer full english and brand new from all server of usko just pm me ingame or pm OnlyAShadow if u wanne join and english clan ^^

Greetz. FlashCry
    which server? side?

dontmess

yea so which server are you guys all on and which side are you guys? is the last server really that empty? i dont want to join an empty server..

Banned

the last server is empty

but i don't feel like making a new char =\

till i got pp and some chitins +7 :P

ozziewarrior

when i get to the country location i guess its called all i see in the options is === ? i have refreshed the page many times and still does the same thing any suggestions

Banned

just chose some thing whats the problem? its not like you have to say your reall country....

dontmess

ok so i got jpko to work now..is there anything i can do to translate the items and the descriptions of them? lol and which server are most of you guys on?? is there any pk on the last server in ardream ?

Banned

check pms...

and ya there is some pk... orc side is the most active.. its almost impossible to find a priest or buffer at human side but there are always orcs at ardream...

the only problem is that all those japanease are buying items from PUS and always playing scrolled.. so its really hard.. mage hit me 400 with fire staff.. 4 hits and im down and there are usually 3 + priests... not so fun :P

FlashCry

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    which server? side?
    2th server human side