Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Join together on JPKO

This is a discussion on Join together on JPKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Most of us are going to sleep right now wer from Belgium/america/czech/sweden and few other countrys we rly hope to ...
Page: 15

FlashCry

Most of us are going to sleep right now wer from Belgium/america/czech/sweden and few other countrys we rly hope to find more people to join with us we are helpfull in exp'ing and stuff if u need us just pm FlashCry or OnlyAShadow We should be online tomoroy for sure and we will help u guys to 35+ etc we got alot of stuff planned what we gonne do like boss hunting etc
    like i said we play on the 2th Server called Xigenon-Chyper wer on the Human side.

Gnite evryone and i hope i see most of u tomoroy on Jpko .

Banned

well 4th server is pretty boring.. i may start with u guys...

are you dcz?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I'm coming

dontmess

server 2 human side it is then...my ign is clutch

FlashCry

Goodmorning.

Yes we gonne be Dcz for bit to gear up and stuff then later we might go 60+ im online right now But clanleader OnlyAShadow forgot to Assist me shes still sleeping

Banned

does the 2nd server very active? and do normal players have a chance there?

FlashCry

for Dcz we have a good chance i think we will have teamwork come online on server 2 so we can talk ^.^

Banned

im in usko and going to sleep :P

8 am here i didn't sleep :P

FlashCry

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    im in usko and going to sleep :P

8 am here i didn't sleep :P
    oh ok well if ur on during the day tomoroy pm me
    we gonne lvl evryone under lvl 35 so we can lvl in the evening in emc and stuff like that

anyways have a good night ^^

Hey, i'd love to join you all if it is okay? But i have a problem with the game, i have it downloaded and installed and everything... I click on the deal it put on my desktop and click the button where the "start" button would be on USKO and it opens up a page...then an error or somethin comes up so i click okay on that and it takes me to the JPKO home page... IDK what to do?

FlashCry

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    Hey, i'd love to join you all if it is okay? But i have a problem with the game, i have it downloaded and installed and everything... I click on the deal it put on my desktop and click the button where the "start" button would be on USKO and it opens up a page...then an error or somethin comes up so i click okay on that and it takes me to the JPKO home page... IDK what to do?
    heya m8 ur welcome to join us u need to login their Jpko homepage on internet explorer then click on the big red bal then the launcher should popup and then u can play We are humans btw

k, i'll try... and what server?

FlashCry

k, i'll try... and what server?
    2th server humans side

my name ingame is FlashCry but im going afk for bit to take a shower i be back soon pm me ingame

Okay...i'm way lost... i clicked the ball...installed the active X or w/e... and i clicked "enter"...what do i do now?

FlashCry

Okay...i'm way lost... i clicked the ball...installed the active X or w/e... and i clicked "enter"...what do i do now?
    u use internet explorer right ?
    if yes just try again should work