Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Join together on JPKO

This is a discussion on Join together on JPKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just downloaded client and it hasnt worked :/...
Page: 18

just downloaded client and it hasnt worked :/

Well how i downloaded it was from that big red button (also uninstalled KO). After 2 or 3 hours of dling it finished. Made sure that it installed into the C:\ and then tried that red button again and it brought up the start screen. (I just started JPKO so i may not know how to do it all)

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Quote Originally Posted by lilvoo View Post
    just downloaded client and it hasnt worked :/
    There can be many things that "hasn't worked" could mean... can you be more exact?

I'm thinking of adding a troubleshooting part to the guide so I'd like to see which problems players mostly have.

Banned

Haha USKO is gonna lose.
    The famous shiny babashopping Diez people like IJ3T0NI and IamHoov3r, Blacklord and more are already in JPKO because of too much cheat in USKO

Phobby

Default JPko

When I played on JPko, you could buy KP easily.

After a year or so they disabled payments with credit cards from foreign countries (bcs. some polish and turkish guys were abusing them - whole clans got banned btw.).

Is it possible to pay for KP now? Or some other method than with CC?

Banned

hmm i haven't seen any english player there whos not from japan who bought... so i guess its disable..

the only thing i dont like about JPKO is the lack of ppl who are english that talk and lvl. I am in an english clan but no one talks or lvls together so its kind of lame :/

Banned

I'm in down server in the clan Unique, most of time around 5 lvl 60+ online. We all lvl 60 or above except me, but I started again since yesterday, lvl 50 now.
    The Chaos Dungeon is cool btw

Banned

guys i download client and again japanese text pls tell me how to fix it!

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Quote Originally Posted by SerbiaNPower View Post
    guys i download client and again japanese text pls tell me how to fix it!
    Read the "Troubleshooting" part of the guide.
    If it doesn't help, try posting some screenshots and telling what exactly you did.

Yea i just dld it a few days ago, only at like 15 or somethin atm,but the whole thing works, no bugs nothin, orc archer named lAvalanchel in case anyone else plays:P

BlackMagik131

umm i have a clan on the first server currently we are farming adream bosses till everyone is pretty much set for money i have loads of spots open if ne one wants to join pretty much our aims are to have everyone fully geared better than their usko stuff b4 we go 60+ because u can spawn 3 bosses at a time in the bowl ppl already in the clan have made their list of what they want to get (and i personally made it a rule for everyone to have full dragon/mythril/priest and mage thing +6 or 7 upon going 60+ its honestly much easier there because im 58 atm and that took less than 2 weeks ne ways for ne one who wants to join my clan its on the first server (sukei) the guide is on kingofknight(how to make an account and dl) i also have a japanese pus guide on their forums. for the newer players joining the clan the item requirements might not be as much like the before going 60+ but it would be nice since we can pretty much go up in adream any time of the day make 3 bosses and kill them. any ways we are farming till christmas then 60+ any one who wants to join my ingame name is BlackMagik we currently have 11 members including my self 3 of us have unique weps some of the others have +7 high class weps already(after 2 weeks). so yeh come join xD (our plan is to pretty much get a bunch of rols rocs roms and other assorted uniques (that spawn in adream from the monument.) we are also Karus and most of the ppl in the clan have names that end in Magik examples (RoyalMagik, BlackMagik, WhiteMagik, SexyMagik etc etc)

-BlackMagik- clan leader of RealMagik-
    (epsy on the kok forums)

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718