Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hydr4 and his "GoodGame" clan

This is a discussion on Hydr4 and his "GoodGame" clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Clan MistakeS was killing a Talos , then they came with a Dread Mare to kill us . They this ...
Page: 1

Clan MistakeS was killing a Talos , then they came with a Dread Mare to kill us . They this that lure Dread Mares and shit think a good idea to get a Boss , then u can give an opinion and say that if its a good way for a "Good" clan to get a Boss and thx to ur loser priest that rezzzed some clanny with 4 stones, gg clan.
    Well Hydr4 if u think that this is a good way to get a Boss ur just a retarded .

Owned by mobs

Birotx

they all totaly gays 15 years old gays... accutly...

sexy Owa

as the ko community dies and converts to nearly 90% scammers and trash, this is to be expected

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

they all totaly gays 15 years old gays... accutly...[/b]
    Dude idk whats wrong with 15 y/o. 3 Days till im 15 ftw

Birotx

as the ko community dies and converts to nearly 90% scammers and trash, this is to be expected [/b]
    Agree! 100%

gg xD

SilentDaemon

this sux :S

Birotx

Dude idk whats wrong with 15 y/o. 3 Days till im 15 ftw[/b]
    check ur side "GoodGame" saying everything =)

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

check ur side "GoodGame" saying everything =)[/b]
    what?

what?[/b]
    Hes the one 15 years old gay xDD

Looks like I got out just in time, all members under 63 were just kicked. Regardless of what you've done for the clan. I.e win a pus event and sell them all your souls. Waste all your souls spam party healing them. Letting them use you character in bifrost. All activites that involve no exp to your character and all use up tons of souls.It's hard to exp with no sharer and you just finish working 120 hours in 9 days, then when i finally do log in, "We need you for Isiloon" "We need you for PK" "We need you for bifrost". Then I am told we're all gunna donate 15k nps to clan. 5 days later kicked for low level. GG. So it really doesn't suprise me to see pictures like this because if there going to screw over their own clannies they won't think twice about screwing over the rest of the server. I've been playing this game a long time now and can honestly say this was one of the worst clans i've been in. Not skill wise. There are some damn good players with damn good gear in this clan, but some have a huge ego to go with it. Although I have to say my boys, HolyChit, xCooperx, Falconblu, Mr.Joint and a few others never participated in any of that BS. Other then that you have a shitload of immature disrespectful kids in that clan.

as the ko community dies and converts to nearly 90% scammers and trash, this is to be expected [/b]
    so true

Looks like I got out just in time, all members under 63 were just kicked. Regardless of what you've done for the clan. I.e win a pus event and sell them all your souls. Waste all your souls spam party healing them. Letting them use you character in bifrost. All activites that involve no exp to your character and all use up tons of souls.It's hard to exp with no sharer and you just finish working 120 hours in 9 days, then when i finally do log in, "We need you for Isiloon" "We need you for PK" "We need you for bifrost". Then I am told we're all gunna donate 15k nps to clan. 5 days later kicked for low level. GG. So it really doesn't suprise me to see pictures like this because if there going to screw over their own clannies they won't think twice about screwing over the rest of the server. I've been playing this game a long time now and can honestly say this was one of the worst clans i've been in. Not skill wise. There are some damn good players with damn good gear in this clan, but some have a huge ego to go with it. Although I have to say my boys, HolyChit, xCooperx, Falconblu, Mr.Joint and a few others never participated in any of that BS. Other then that you have a shitload of immature disrespectful kids in that clan.[/b]
    AS you see,we need active players,and as you said you working 120hour in 9days so you have no time for ko.

The point was, my character was used for everything but exp, andthen kicked because of low level. Maybe after taking it to bifrost and using a bunch of souls it could get exp'd for a little bit? I never had any problem helping the clan out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast