Till how much u think the new pots will be resold?

This is a discussion on Till how much u think the new pots will be resold? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, I know a lot of ppl stocked dozens of accounts with these pots, and with time these will be ...
Page: 1

DeHealer

Ok, I know a lot of ppl stocked dozens of accounts with these pots, and with time these will be resold for some hundreds thousands.
    Until what price u think these pots will reach in the near future?
    Have seen selling merchants for the hp pots for low 100k's, good idea to buy those and re sell later?

would u pay 100k for 1 fkin pot? :blink:

honestly i think every1 is just gunna hold em...and then prices will never be high....or they re release them since i think they said this was testing to see how people liked them...and then ppl still have 10k of each

seriously... how much u gonna earn? assuming u earn 10k per pot thats 100m profit for 10k pots... and i can tell u that no one will buy pots for 10k and not all the pots will be sold... i would rather invest in something else

would oso be bad if k2 says to delete all such pots.... then u will lose ur investment with 0 returns...

i save 3k mana pots and 2k hp pots

DeHealer

seriously... how much u gonna earn? assuming u earn 10k per pot thats 100m profit for 10k pots... and i can tell u that no one will buy pots for 10k and not all the pots will be sold... i would rather invest in something else

would oso be bad if k2 says to delete all such pots.... then u will lose ur investment with 0 returns...[/b]
    No I am talking about a bigger profit, water of bless is sold in ares server for like 5-10mill each lol
    So, in a very long term, when these pots will be rare (if they ever become to be) they would be able to be sold for like upper 500k's to 1mill

Banned Senior Member

i think 100k will be the max the fist 2-3 months

would u pay 100k for 1 fkin pot? :blink:[/b]
    yes I will as same as I did. Standard price. They r worth it.

if they were 1440 hp pots and 3840 mana pots then yea maybe they'd go for 100k MAX
    but they're only a little better then the normal ones, i dont think people would spend 10x more coins for just a hp pot that healed 1080 instead of 720

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Wrong section and was already posted. If you'd like to continue posting, post here: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=292287