Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TOS my ass

This is a discussion on TOS my ass within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK.....How the hell can we get banned for selling/buying Items for USD ? So what that GMs read through this ...
Page: 1

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default TOS my ass

OK.....How the hell can we get banned for selling/buying Items for USD ? So what that GMs read through this forum...THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL forum therefore we are not tied in with KO in anyway. This forum could be hosted for Devile's private server for all they know. I doubt this "violates" the TOS in any way. They have no authority to base their judgement on things that they read in an unofficial forum and bring it to "justice".

eg. What If I host a private server. I name it DIEZ. Then I come on this forum and make a post about selling a +0 CS. Two days later my KE account with MGame get's blocked...where is the justice in that.

All I'm trying to say is, TOS does NOT cover ko4life forums, therefore I believe they have no right what so ever to base their oppinions on what they read here.

TunaFishyMe

-___-" no one is going to get banned for selling for USD.

First off, my forum name is different than my ingame name. No IPs will be passed to GMs so they will never know who I am. I believe this idea was IMs cuz he was shocked that people sold for USD on this forum. He cant do crap.

And u posted like 1 week late. This has been discussed already and our position about this is very clear. No bans from our side, no ip tracking.

Users are free to trade the way they see fit, just remember K2 said its against their TOS. If u care or not about that, your call.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

yea I know it's again their TOS , but who the hell gives IM the authority say crap like that. It's like he's making up hiw own rules.

Hostage

They must have some proof of you doing it, they dont ban people for no reason. :mellow:

TunaFishyMe

lol they banned patricio's merchant account becuase he accidentally ctrl-V a UTube site into his merchant chat.

They also banned polluxbr for accidentally shouting a KO4Life site in the middle of luferson.

I love Gms

Morrr

Only Idiots buy Items for $$$. On this forum i see lots of them -_-

Originally posted by Morrr
    :blink: Ty :wub:

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morrr
    :blink: Ty :wub:[/b]
    som are still idiots without buying for $$$ :wub:

I don't think it matters how they find out about it. If selling items for USD is against their tos and you do it, then you deserve to be banned. It's real simple.

You ToS'd over your ass errrr sick!

i dont care if they ban ppl for selling accounts as long as they fucking make sure its the correct person

i can go post right now diez selling DEVILE lvl 70 (sry dont know ur nick) and knowing k2 and how they generally perform they're probly gunna block devile for tos violation

all i gotta say is if someone post S> lvl 61 rogue olympia pm for details usd blablabla AINT SHIT A GM CAN DO OR SHOULD DO

OFC if the mods were giving out the ips that would be horribly wrong and it sounds out like u dont plan on doing that so im glad to hear it but how can u know another mod wont give ip of someone selling to madness cuz they dont like the person selling i suggest to anyone selling do it on ranking

Originally posted by Private
    i dont care if they ban ppl for selling accounts as long as they fucking make sure its the correct person

i can go post right now diez selling DEVILE lvl 70 (sry dont know ur nick) and knowing k2 and how they generally perform they're probly gunna block devile for tos violation

all i gotta say is if someone post S> lvl 61 rogue olympia pm for details usd blablabla AINT SHIT A GM CAN DO OR SHOULD DO *

OFC if the mods were giving out the ips that would be horribly wrong and it sounds out like u dont plan on doing that so im glad to hear it but how can u know another mod wont give ip of someone selling to madness cuz they dont like the person selling i suggest to anyone selling do it on ranking

of course they do investigation

its like yes the name match boom k2ed zuahahah

Phosgene

haha usd pwnz .
    u can open other account , k2 or gms cannot know ur char name , char ID , ur computer IP or anything else because forums mods wont give them , therefore usd trading is safe .

Amine

Originally posted by Phosgene
    haha usd pwnz .
    u can open other account , k2 or gms cannot know ur char name , char ID , ur computer IP or anything else because forums mods wont give them , therefore usd trading is safe .
    Oh really ? i can see the name of you char in ur sign h43r: :huh:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast