Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Josh Hung "ICE AGE"

This is a discussion on Josh Hung "ICE AGE" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How can they add more things to the game when they haven't even fixed the current one?...
Page: 3

Angela

How can they add more things to the game when they haven't even fixed the current one?

sophiem

ice age for ps or for trko?

I'm so bored of KE. And the maps suck. Fucking trolls are too easy to lure. I need something to make this game fun again. Ice Age might be just what I need.

kopanos

Just tel them not to bring ice age before September. It's too hot and i can't play during the summer.:wacko:

Then again the ice might refresh us a bit B)

Dmio

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dr4g0n
    And you Hostage if you think this is false "Delete Topic"
    Why delete it? Rumors such as these hurt nothing. We're just saying it isn't likely. K2 also said they would remove the jackpots on June 5th, look how that turned out. (double 50x last night wooooo)[/b]
    tripple 100x XD

so josh is hung thats wat i heard but i talked to a guy in his gym class yesterday and he said he's over rated

evenson

Originally posted by +8 James
    I'm so bored of KE. And the maps suck. Fucking trolls are too easy to lure. I need something to make this game fun again. Ice Age might be just what I need.
    +82132 this game is so fucking boring right now, need something new to keep it fun, because at the moment its not fun, at all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123