Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

A journey of nostalgia- List your clans over the years

This is a discussion on A journey of nostalgia- List your clans over the years within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by lowpwnd It'll be hard to remember all of them haha but it's always fun to remember those ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by lowpwnd View Post
    It'll be hard to remember all of them haha but it's always fun to remember those things

Xigenon : Can't really remember since it was when I started playing KO but some french clan

Pathos : AdmireUs, Positive

Manes : FellowShip

Ronark : FewFellas

Girakon : GoodGun

Akara : Judge, GoodGame, Vengeance, TownOrDie

C-West : sHake, Error, Templars, Undez

Ionia : Fatality

Euko : Undez

Probably forgot some but that's most of them ! ^^
    the one with devotion as clan leader? i mean the manes clan

Can't remember the name of the MYKO cypher clan
    SlashTown
    FiRe
    Insomnia
    Engage
    Hatred
    Noxious
    Refugee

Plus lots of dumb one-man clans so I could spam as lunar war commander
    fest0, Herculess, morbius and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    Can't remember the name of the MYKO cypher clan
    SlashTown
    FiRe
    Insomnia
    Engage
    Hatred
    Noxious
    Refugee

Plus lots of dumb one-man clans so I could spam as lunar war commander
    reading your name awakes nostalgia in most men here lol

diez-titans, Amity
    Girakon- Innuendo
    Pianna-cant remember
    Cwest- Vicarious
    Cypher- Teamspank
    ALtar- Supreme

Diez - Clanless noob rogue..
    Beramus - Don't remember..
    Cypher - HonorisCausa, Fierce, DutchDream, Heaven
    C-West - Fierce, some dcz clans
    Ionia - Fatality
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    RoguE_CrackaZ(I wanted to join them so much back then because I saw some archers always farming smilodons in Kalluga with their chitin bows, this was before KE times where we still had Piana and Breth)
    Everyone wanted to join them. I remember they all had themed names, but can't remember...

Blood
    I played with Chusco during one of the first international servers. It was fun, until the chinese started fucking up the server. Cool dude, will never forget him.

Tormentors
    Glarfist was a cool dude. Heard he went to WoW, no word since.

Knights_of_Moradon (Soultakers clan?)
    Yes, but they were kind of on the outside. Good clan though, lasted pretty long.

sUk (gg italians and turks, shout out to ozan if he should read this lol)
    I remember them, they were allied to one of the clans I was in, but didnt know them that well.

ANZACs
    Oh god, I was in this clan for the longest time! New Zealand, it was pretty tough for my time zone to play with them, but Katsweety and BigWoody, I miss yall...

Old school polish dudes, think sUk

Seraph
    What was your tag dude? I dont seem to remember you
    Diver likes this.

what's up

I think it went like:

R3borN
    Stellargypsys
    shinigami
    Notorious
    euphoria

And then I sold my character for dirt cheap and quit. Even though it's sad I dont get to speak to so many old friends. I think it was a good moment to stop. The game was not going to get better or have a positive influence on my life.

sup bigdude6, say hi to max for me. Shit's been ages.

holy moly, so many younglings. diez server - orc side : BlooD. Human - MyNameIs . Legendary clans.

I've been member of Tormentors and Orthodox on DIEZ - human side since 2004 :P Now on new servers ... . Any English speaking clan on ALTAR atm ?

Tormentorz
    UtopianKnights
    Elegance
    KilledBy
    Rogue_CrackaZ
    ISqueezeUrMangos (old old Myko)
    England
    DeadSilence or was it called Silence? with eWyLanel the priest

I've been in so so many more, but i can hardly remember im getting old hah, i used to buy and sell accounts so i have no idea of nicknames i used.
    Tanaker and Diver like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Started playing KO actively back in early 2007. It literally blows my mind how much time has flew by. I am sitting here thinking right now how fast 10+ years has went by. Life is too short man jesus. Either way...

The only clan I joined on USKO was Notorious clan from Diez. They were like family to me, wonderful people, and I certainly miss them all. I was just a dumb kid back then but those people were super friendly. I remember playing with Amity clan, MischiefMakers (MM), Euphoria, etc. The wars back then were the best. Diez was hands down one of my best experiences on KO. I was like a young teen at the time so I didn't have money to buy premium lol I think my mom got me bronze premium once. I remember doing CW/Falcons with the mages in my clan all day. I'd get parties pretty easily since people always needed swift and stuff. My buddy maxim12 and I would take turns XPing. Man was it fucking hard with no premium. I think my rogue was like level 74 or 75 tops I never made it to 80 because XPing was so fucking painful without premium. But I played for about 2 years on USKO actively. From 2007-2009. Seriously miss Notorious clannies pretty bad, thats a trip down nostalgia lane for sure. I remember taking over leadership for Notorious since my clan leader Thys died in a car crash or something. KatsDancing passed it over to me. She's probably like 50 something by now lol. I had a 70 year old in the clan at one point. Forgot to mention my username was bigdude6 on Diaz, dumbass name I know.

I can't remember the date exactly, maybe it was late 2008 I remember trying out PSKO and joined this server called WirezKO which is another blast from the past. Met a lot of cool people on there. Made a mage, didn't realize I could play it that much apart from a little bit on USKO on a level 60 one in BDW lol. I learned on WirezKO I was basically a god at mage. Everyone in the clan back then pretty much convinced me to stick with mage. WirezKO wasn't the best server staff wise or setup wise but the community was pretty chill. The server ended up shutting down and I moved to SexyKO. Had no clue that I would end up creating the top clan MyNameIs on there which ruled the fuck outa the PSKO PK server scene for many years to come. Honestly in our prime days I'm pretty sure there wasn't too many people that could stand a chance against us but that's a whole other story. SexyKO was and still is my most favorite PSKO - ever. I met a vast majority of my KO friends there, built a name for myself in the PSKO scene, and pretty much created a clan from nothing which came out to be pretty damn amazing. Most annoying thing was tho random spanish/turks would steal my name as well as the clan name on random ass servers. I remember getting PMed all the time asking if I was playing this or that lol.

I think the only list of PSKO servers I played were...
    WirezKO
    SexyKO
    ChakraKO
    ApexKO
    My-KO (can't remember the name exactly)
    And probably many more that I've forgotten about heh but those are the most memorable.

Honestly KO has changed. It has changed too much for my liking. The game is at it's lowest point and I'm afraid there is no coming back. I remember saying this not long ago but the only thing that would save the english community is if SexyKO or ApexKO relaunched which I doubt either will happen. When I think about all this shit I get a bit sad because I've lost contact with a lot of people I knew from KO.
    My G! Too many good times!

Ares: Don't remember the ones I was in, far too long ago, Danny would remember
    Diez: LastHope, Amity, MischiefMakers, Notorious, HandsUpPantiesDown plus some others - Best KO experience ever
    Xig: Forgot, with that epic priest I played
    Ionia: Forgot...
    CWest: Starter epic human clan? Forgot the name, then shared a Rogue for a couple years in the top clan

Private wise, I was Rick's biggest enemy whenever I wasn't in MyNameIs, I'll look up my clan names at some point.
    Played TwistedKO (almost my favourite, would have been if it continued, then SexyKO was hands down the best time!

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    My G! Too many good times!

Ares: Don't remember the ones I was in, far too long ago, Danny would remember
    Diez: LastHope, Amity, MischiefMakers, Notorious, HandsUpPantiesDown plus some others - Best KO experience ever
    Xig: Forgot, with that epic priest I played
    Ionia: Forgot...
    CWest: Starter epic human clan? Forgot the name, then shared a Rogue for a couple years in the top clan

Private wise, I was Rick's biggest enemy whenever I wasn't in MyNameIs, I'll look up my clan names at some point.
    Played TwistedKO (almost my favourite, would have been if it continued, then SexyKO was hands down the best time!
    Stfu Tabby
    How could you forget the clan we ran at FreshKO

anyone from TheReapers here ?
    Tanaker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Stfu Tabby
    How could you forget the clan we ran at FreshKO
    Haha, it's been a long time dude!

I've definitely forgotten a hell of a lot over the years. KO has some of my fondest memories of gaming for sure, would be an absolute blast to get a shit ton of us back onto a Ventrilo server

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Haha, it's been a long time dude!

I've definitely forgotten a hell of a lot over the years. KO has some of my fondest memories of gaming for sure, would be an absolute blast to get a shit ton of us back onto a Ventrilo server
    Again Stfu Tabby, noone uses ventrillo anymore. Discord is the shiiit

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast