Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Deadhealer
  • 1 Post By Diver
  • 1 Post By Dumar
  • 1 Post By 4YouNoHealStupiD
  • 1 Post By JuanMa

Looking for community members with experience in making private KO servers/Coders

This is a discussion on Looking for community members with experience in making private KO servers/Coders within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ello all, A friend of mine who develops games is looking for a few people who have experience with ko's ...
Page: 1

Default Looking for community members with experience in making private KO servers/Coders

Ello all,

A friend of mine who develops games is looking for a few people who have experience with ko's code(preferably people who have made their own servers in the past). The project is already funded so all you will need to do is bring your experience and passion for the game.

If you are interested give me a PM and we can discuss things further.

Some might remember me from the 2006 diez days or the meerkat clan on cwest. If you do say hello! It would be nice to check in on some old faces and know everyone is doing ok during these unsure, worrying times. And to those I don't know, same goes to you a lot. Be well guys and remember always wash your handies for longer than 25 seconds to kill that dirty bugger virus!

All the best guys

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Hi, do you have own experience ? or you looking for somebody to completely manage for you?
    Dumar likes this.

The poet is back, welcome! Haven't touched KO's source code a lot ( I remember it was pretty messy ), but if you need a senior developer to join, I would be happy to join you guys.
    Dumar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Hi, do you have own experience ? or you looking for somebody to completely manage for you?

The person who wishes to devlop it does I am just asking for him as he does not frequent this community much so doesn't know too many people with potential to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    The poet is back, welcome! Haven't touched KO's source code a lot ( I remember it was pretty messy ), but if you need a senior developer to join, I would be happy to join you guys.
    sounds good fellahs. he wishes to discuss it via discord so if you use that send me your handle and ill get him to get in touch or if not pm me your email. either way works but discord preferable if possible. thanks for replying guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumar View Post
    The person who wishes to devlop it does I am just asking for him as he does not frequent this community much so doesn't know too many people with potential to help.

sounds good fellahs. he wishes to discuss it via discord so if you use that send me your handle and ill get him to get in touch or if not pm me your email. either way works but discord preferable if possible. thanks for replying guys.
    Gotta read your messages

Dumar has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Anyways, my discord is Diver#6564

Bump,anything gonna come out of this ?

sorry guys i didn't realize my inbox was full my bad. i will clear it now so please feel free to pm again.

And right now its too early to tell how far the project will proceed decerto but with the lockdown my friend feels he has enough time to give it a proper shot. the idea is a sort of battle royale with party groups in the cz taking down bosses for gear with the map gradually growing smaller and pushing everyone into combat. then the two highest np holders of each side will be given special gear for war and the idea would be both sides trying to take down the others leader to help win the battle.

either way a fun little project to work on to help pass the time in lockdown
    Decerto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Gotta read your messages

Anyways, my discord is Diver#6564
    sorry about that diver. all set now

How is everyone in this community keeping during lockdown? We have people within the community from all over the world, from turkey to japan, scotland to finland. Let us know how things are going for you and your area. Are you stocked up and safe in doors? Are you an essential worker? What foods are you craving that have become next to impossible to buy during this time? For me its pizza, oh just one slice of pizza and I'd be a happy lad. Hope you are all well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumar View Post
    How is everyone in this community keeping during lockdown? We have people within the community from all over the world, from turkey to japan, scotland to finland. Let us know how things are going for you and your area. Are you stocked up and safe in doors? Are you an essential worker? What foods are you craving that have become next to impossible to buy during this time? For me its pizza, oh just one slice of pizza and I'd be a happy lad. Hope you are all well.

I am a member of the Peruvian military reserve, we were called to serve hehe. (Had to use translator this time, my english is not the best).
    I am on patrol at dawn during the entire lockdown here :P.
    Dumar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    I am a member of the Peruvian military reserve, we were called to serve hehe. (Had to use translator this time, my english is not the best).
    I am on patrol at dawn during the entire lockdown here :P.
    you stay safe brother. I am sure your country appreciates your service during this time.

Snoxd is now a discord server, with some pretty talented and active developers. Check it out if you need to find some talent
    Dumar likes this.