Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JPKO

This is a discussion on JPKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2x 10x 50x 100x 500x sometimes 1000x exp http://www.imagecross.com/04/image-hosting...57jpkoexpas.JPG http://www.imagecross.com/04/image-hosting...pkoexpassss.JPG just wana know...
Page: 1

BJK

we had this before firedrake. or after firedrake. i forgot it

sexyrexy

i think it was before firedrake i remember doing 4 spot harpies in my 50's with these around and i was 6X b4 firedrake.. it was prem only though

Cadence96

K2 replaced it with useless 2x noah. It was a kick in the balls.

Magenta

I got 500x from troll :-) .

this exp bonus was last time in Manes server...

Banned

this exp bonus was last time in Manes server...[/b]
    actually, it was in all servers but i am thinking it was after FD. Somewhere around there. I'm sure they'll put this back into the game but like said above, it was only for premium.

I remember when i was like level 60ish, getting a 100X on golems was winning the fucking power ball :P

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

One thing I remember about this is that it didn't work for me... it kept saying "received 2x exp" but no actual bonus... but at least the noah bonus works so it's better to have that.

Ainelover

it was in beginning of ROFD , it pwned ass

deivis121

ty i like this not bad free exp

actually, it was in all servers but i am thinking it was after FD. Somewhere around there. I'm sure they'll put this back into the game but like said above, it was only for premium.

I remember when i was like level 60ish, getting a 100X on golems was winning the fucking power ball :P[/b]
    He means the bonus started after manes coming out.

yea i remember the bonus in manes... used to do apostles in cz and some lucky guys got 1000x sometimes... but yea if it said u got 2x xp, but no actual xp added, that means u didnt have premium.... it was premium only.

IsgurosBous

I remember at the start of ROFD people getting 1000x coin from DMs in cz. That kicked ass in those days

aPon

I remember it was before ROFD at least in Ares cuz I got 70 (2m for 100x xp from falcon FTW) a couple weeks after they realeased the new patch (bugged staff for mage FTL)

One thing I remember about this is that it didn't work for me... it kept saying "received 2x exp" but no actual bonus... but at least the noah bonus works so it's better to have that.[/b]
    It prob didnt work cuz u had no prem. Used to hate seeing clannies get 100x and u knew they didnt have prem they'd just be laughing at the people who did -.-

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

it was b4 FD. back when we had "chicken" noobs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast