Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JPKO or MYKO

This is a discussion on JPKO or MYKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Please fogive my noobness. Since I am unable to play the USKO like everyone else, can someone tell me how ...
Page: 1

BlackOak

Please fogive my noobness. Since I am unable to play the USKO like everyone else, can someone tell me how to get into JPKO or MYKO? Will I need to uninstall the USKO software?

I just want to play, and if I cannot get into usko, perhaps I can try another KO to play in the meantime. I have only been playing since 10/06 and

am not a smart man (forest gump voice)

Swizly

jeah u will uninstall and MYKO is shit u can buy shard +7 at powerup store Shard +7 whit all demages but poisson u can't buy!!!

greishkan1

I heard from my frient that there's koxp allowed and u cant register to those KO-s.

Leave the JPKO out of the option, coz they ban english players and Im not kidding

helnix

yup MYKO is better even tough macro's are legal =\

Are you serious... JapKO bans English speaking players?

jimfujitsu

Are you serious... JapKO bans English speaking players?[/b]
    They ban everyone except japanese ...don't you think they allow tuks for instance.

Knaller

when you have USKO installed, and want to install MYKO just rename the path where its installed to and the file name and you can have both installed

BlackOak

when you have USKO installed, and want to install MYKO just rename the path where its installed to and the file name and you can have both installed [/b]

oops.....usko is uninstalled now. no matter......tks

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Leave the JPKO out of the option, coz they ban english players and Im not kidding[/b]
    Not quite true. They dont like ppl who are spamming english or anyother non japanese language. If u annoy others with ur english they sometimes YES find some reason to ban u.

Banned

japonese dictionary ftw?

Not quite true. They dont like ppl who are spamming english or anyother non japanese language. If u annoy others with ur english they sometimes YES find some reason to ban u.[/b]
    I didnt said they'd ban u instantly coz u spoke english, did I? But as u know, in an US based KO, turks keep spamming their turkish crap, and english players get annoyed same way, except K2 wont ban them for that.
    Basically, english players are hated by japs in JPKO, just like turks are hated by english players in USKO

QueenPriest

myko is damn boring got a 10 ppl population.......

RiseAgainst_

japonese dictionary ftw?[/b]
    Its callled japanese not japonese

ps: i wanna play jpko so bad

BlackOak

myko is damn boring got a 10 ppl population.......[/b]

Exactly what I am hoping for. I am no pvp kinda dude, I am just a plain ol' farmer who likes to be left alone to farm mobs when I want and not have some noob koxper crashin my little farming party. And if I can ever get an uncorrupted MYKO client installed, i can always jump there when USKO is down.
    I am unable to find a link to download the JPKO client, so if someones know when I can get a good MYKO and a JPKO clients, it would be appreciated.

Thanks all for the replies.....^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast