JR event times @ steamko

This is a discussion on JR event times @ steamko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello everyone , i just came back to play after few years and i noticed that the JR event times ...
Page: 1

Default JR event times @ steamko

hello everyone , i just came back to play after few years and i noticed that the JR event times are changed.
    my time zone gmt+2 and back in the days i remember the 1st JR was at 15:40 and the 2nd at 23:40.
    now i noticed that the first is at 13:40 and the 2nd at 02:40 - those times are awful because most of us are at work or sleeping in this times.
    i know it suppose to be USKO but 95 % of the players in this servers are from eruope and think its should be changed(i know its not the right place to ask for a change though).
    my question is , some 1 know if this times gonna change somehow? if its got changed at least 1 time so i guess there is a chance they will change it again?
    ty.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I don't see it happening, at least not in the near future as you have a population from pretty much anywhere.
    NA, EU, TR etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I don't see it happening, at least not in the near future as you have a population from pretty much anywhere.
    NA, EU, TR etc.
    can you please make it happening

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

no matter what time they set it as it's going tobe bad for some people, always. Just gotta either stay up late, set an alarm, or don't go.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    no matter what time they set it as it's going tobe bad for some people, always. Just gotta either stay up late, set an alarm, or don't go.
    i agree with u that anyway some people will always complain but in this case most of the people are from a timezone that this hours of the event are not relevant for them .
    staying up till 3 am when u have job in the next day is not an option that most normal people would take.
    they should change it i think at least 1 out of 2.

I seriously doubt they change it but i hope it happens so i can go to at least one

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    i agree with u that anyway some people will always complain but in this case most of the people are from a timezone that this hours of the event are not relevant for them .
    staying up till 3 am when u have job in the next day is not an option that most normal people would take.
    they should change it i think at least 1 out of 2.
    "95 % of the players in this servers are from europe" do you really believe this? that 95% of the players on steamko are european?

"95 % of the players in this servers are from europe" do you really believe this? that 95% of the players on steamko are european?
    i am not turk btw , but yes i see it on beramus .. i havent met a single american player.
    and why u are in such a shock that most players in this game are turkish - european for this metter with GMT1 or 2 if i am not mistaken and yes this hours are awful for them and for most of us.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    i am not turk btw , but yes i see it on beramus .. i havent met a single american player.
    and why u are in such a shock that most players in this game are turkish - european for this metter with GMT1 or 2 if i am not mistaken and yes this hours are awful for them and for most of us.
    i didnt say i was in shock that most players are turkish, while turkey straddles eastern europe and western asia, when people think of europe, they don't think of turkey. Whether it's the same time zone or not. I was referring to EUROPEANS being 95% of the player base, not turkish players being 95%. It should be worded turkish players are 95% of the player base, and everyone else the other 5%.

EDIT: i also stole the straddling part from wikipedia, lmfao

i didnt say i was in shock that most players are turkish, while turkey straddles eastern europe and western asia, when people think of europe, they don't think of turkey. Whether it's the same time zone or not. I was referring to EUROPEANS being 95% of the player base, not turkish players being 95%. It should be worded turkish players are 95% of the player base, and everyone else the other 5%.

EDIT: i also stole the straddling part from wikipedia, lmfao
    Russia is also considered to be a part of Europe, although like 90% of Russia is a part of Asia. The same applies for Turkey kind of, since their capital is located at the border of Europe and Asia. I'm quite sure most Europeans consider Turkey a part of Europe as well.