Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Judge clan

This is a discussion on Judge clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everybody called it ^_^, this is his 3rd straight server he failed making a clan in...
Page: 2

Everybody called it ^_^, this is his 3rd straight server he failed making a clan in

Secretly1337

Everybody called it ^_^, this is his 3rd straight server he failed making a clan in[/b]
    oh u call that a clan?

yes, i won a bet

Secretly1337

yes, i won a bet[/b]
    share money pls =(

hahahahaha lol some pll from judge pmed me with sorry bro i was wrong.......
    Sorry a littel to late if u ask me -_-

Lol what a loser.

Secretly1337

Sorry a littel to late if u ask me -_-[/b]
    +1 bro :P

Banned

Sorry a littel to late if u ask me -_-[/b]
    and your whole noob clan pm me to join judge everyday .......

besides the point wp + 2 rocs ? fucking scammed again

here goes my scammer list turning into felix with proof

shadowwarrior + 5 giga and fullmasters
    shinju / juro we + sse + 4 gbs in clan items
    stan re + masters
    those right off the top

also lost in process

2x re
    3x we
    about 7 rogue masters
    9 warrior masters
    11 priest masters
    3 x wp
    and many many more items , you say im a scammer , what about all the usd buying fucking gb's i spent to pass out pot money to those worthless idoits who couldnt even do a fucking xp party unless i was online , now mirlin you say all this but you where never in judge ? so how do you propose knowing all this info yet you where not even in the clan ??????????????

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

I win, show me da money!

CuriositY

I all the time think that everyone saying everyone is scammer !

Comong to be a clan leader is kinda hard ( To be a nice leader )

You have to hold everything.. SAme for the clan bank and you don't wanna pick up any good item from clan bank since your doing every boss scout the most ...

So please nik made a choice and you guys need to accept that choice

So please nik made a choice and you guys need to accept that choice[/b]

K, if i'm a clanleader, we kill bosess all day for.. 1 week straight and I have 3498573 drops in my Inn

By the end of the week I disband the clan and take the items, does that also mean that people just have to accept my choice?

If i choose to scam someone, or kill someone, does that mean you have to accept it?

Secretly1337

nik first of all shadow BURNED the giga to +6 so he did NOT scammed it...if you call that a scamm than I suppose that what u've done is also a scamm according to u....
    dude a scam is a scam u can't make it right by naming some dickhead's who just went to judge for their masters.
    besides did you dropped all those items? prolly not.
    I was in the clan and by talking with some guys who were in the clan when this happend I knew this.

and ur saying u babashopped so ur clan members could buy potions? come on ur not even buying ur own premium let alone babashop rofl

I all the time think that everyone saying everyone is scammer !

Comong to be a clan leader is kinda hard ( To be a nice leader )

You have to hold everything.. SAme for the clan bank and you don't wanna pick up any good item from clan bank since your doing every boss scout the most ...

So please nik made a choice and you guys need to accept that choice[/b]
    ofcourse u forgive him he's coming to ur clan rofl...just wait untill he fucks ur clan up xD

K, if i'm a clanleader, we kill bosess all day for.. 1 week straight and I have 3498573 drops in my Inn

By the end of the week I disband the clan and take the items, does that also mean that people just have to accept my choice?

If i choose to scam someone, or kill someone, does that mean you have to accept it?[/b]
    Because none of the clan items were actually scammed. Pretty much everything that we dropped already got handed out.

Justin

Mirlyn how dare u start a post like this, First of all u dont even play anymore. Second of all u were lucky we let u in this clan, third nik wasn't the leader of the clan when he got the IN. And what the hell u talking about just like ChaoticSoulz? me and nik weren't gonna w8 for it to be ChaoticSoulz. Let me refresh your memory every1 in ChaoticSoulz went to join Honor (no offense to honor) and me and nik stayed in our happy little ChaoticSoulz clan, well every1 in Judge was nation transfering so me and nik didnt want to get left behind again so we jumped on the band wagon. And as for the WP and duals rocs??? wtf u talking about nik doesn't have these items at all. Unless he bought them himself cause no1 in the clan has ever turned in a roc or WP. So how about you get your facts straight. Nik was sick of people constantly complaining, and not handing in boss drops, and not starting lvling parties so we will see how Judge does under new leadership. So Mirlyn u might as well /quit_life cause if you ever post anything negative about Nik or any clan i worked so hard for again i promise you it will be the last time

Because none of the clan items were actually scammed.[/b]

That's not my point. My point is that Curiosity says we have to accept what he does, because it's his decision.. wtf?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast