Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Judge clan

This is a discussion on Judge clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; here goes my scammer list turning into felix with proof shadowwarrior + 5 giga and fullmasters[/b] Dude u give that ...
Page: 3

here goes my scammer list turning into felix with proof

shadowwarrior + 5 giga and fullmasters[/b]
    Dude u give that items to me and u kicked me so how can i have scammed lol
    U dumb noob!

Rampage

Shit I thought this was icefr0st volume 2

Dude u give that items to me and u kicked me so how can i have scammed lol
    U dumb noob![/b]
    He didn't kick you, you left with your brother after he scammed four fifths of the clan bank.

Banned

That's not my point. My point is that Curiosity says we have to accept what he does, because it's his decision.. wtf?[/b]
    +1 , i handed out all items in clan bank , keeping in and pe for myself since i spent almost 25 gbs on bosses and cape quest including csw's judge clan attended i felt i deserve it for all that had done for these people so i dont care if some non-clannie who got in because his dutch friend begged me calls me a scammer cause i got atleast 25 post of usd traders i have traded with who will tell you your lieing

Justin

and Judge is still there why say its disbanded? just because Nik NT'ed doesnt mean he disbanded Judge....

cRuX

and your whole noob clan pm me to join judge everyday .......
    besides the point wp + 2 rocs ? fucking scammed again

here goes my scammer list turning into felix with proof

shadowwarrior + 5 giga and fullmasters
    shinju / juro we + sse + 4 gbs in clan items
    stan re + masters
    those right off the top

also lost in process

2x re
    3x we
    about 7 rogue masters
    9 warrior masters
    11 priest masters
    3 x wp
    and many many more items , you say im a scammer , what about all the usd buying fucking gb's i spent to pass out pot money to those worthless idoits who couldnt even do a fucking xp party unless i was online , now mirlin you say all this but you where never in judge ? so how do you propose knowing all this info yet you where not even in the clan ??????????????[/b]
    ROFL you can't scam masters so stfu..

ROFL you can't scam masters so stfu..[/b]
    Someone ninja looted an MD in a harpy party and disbanded clan right after, so it must be possible lol

SCAMMER!

Secretly1337

Mirlyn how dare u start a post like this, First of all u dont even play anymore. Second of all u were lucky we let u in this clan, third nik wasn't the leader of the clan when he got the IN. And what the hell u talking about just like ChaoticSoulz? me and nik weren't gonna w8 for it to be ChaoticSoulz. Let me refresh your memory every1 in ChaoticSoulz went to join Honor (no offense to honor) and me and nik stayed in our happy little ChaoticSoulz clan, well every1 in Judge was nation transfering so me and nik didnt want to get left behind again so we jumped on the band wagon. And as for the WP and duals rocs??? wtf u talking about nik doesn't have these items at all. Unless he bought them himself cause no1 in the clan has ever turned in a roc or WP. So how about you get your facts straight. Nik was sick of people constantly complaining, and not handing in boss drops, and not starting lvling parties so we will see how Judge does under new leadership. So Mirlyn u might as well /quit_life cause if you ever post anything negative about Nik or any clan i worked so hard for again i promise you it will be the last time[/b]
    First of all dustbin, I still play. Second I wasn't lucky to get in this clan, juro is a close friend of me and he let me in. Why are you standing up for him anyway? ah yea, becuase ur an ASSKISSER!!! When Alyce couldn't play JustinS anymore because Juro was a ''scammer'', you felt sorry but you wanned to stay in Judge so u approved nik's decision... go fck urself with ur /quit_life no lifer naab.

U saying if I ever post anything negative against nik u swear it will be my last time?? come on hes a texanian he can stand up for himself, no one likes ass kissers
    if you ever post anything negative about Nik or any clan i worked so hard for again i promise you it will be the last time[/b]
    ermm what clan u worked how hard for? xD in girakon u weren't online for most of the time and what u did in Judge where u worked so hard for?
    and what's up with the ''it will be your last time'' ? I mean am I supposed to be scared or what? ~.~

Banned

SCAMMER![/b]

ok your not even on this server ??? mute this fucker pls he is showing too much ignorance.......

crazymikey11

Shadow didn't scam the giga. It burned on the anvil when he was in clan. Wtf? :S

And I'm gonna be honest and say 11 priest masters weren't scammed.

I never saw or heard of one master being handed out by clan :S.

Secretly1337

Someone ninja looted an MD in a harpy party and disbanded clan right after, so it must be possible lol[/b]
    what does an ninjalooted MD has to do with this? ~.~ keep it ontopic lol

Shadow didn't scam the giga. It burned on the anvil when he was in clan. Wtf? :S

And I'm gonna be honest and say 11 priest masters weren't scammed.

I never saw or heard of one master being handed out by clan :S.[/b]
    We handed out many masters, but I know at least 7 holy waters were scammed when PlayMe disbanded.

crazymikey11

Pfft many masters. All I ever heard from people was that they needed items, money and master.

They always turned in items, and nothing got given back.

Lets face the facts.

Secretly1337

We handed out many masters, but I know at least 7 holy waters were scammed when PlayMe disbanded.[/b]
    erm u saying PlayMe scammed 7 HWoT's ?

ps ima sleep now dun xpect any replies rofl

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast