Jump event and servers

This is a discussion on Jump event and servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well im a c west player tired of empty server. What server has good pk/ xp? Europa on EUKO?, Akara? ...
Page: 1

Default Jump event and servers

well im a c west player tired of empty server. What server has good pk/ xp? Europa on EUKO?, Akara? Kronos? as long as i can play.. i dream of a server where i can xp cz anytime and there's raids always so it makes it fun to xp when u can pk at the same time!

thanks alot for the info!

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
    well im a c west player tired of empty server. What server has good pk/ xp? Europa on EUKO?, Akara? Kronos? as long as i can play.. i dream of a server where i can xp cz anytime and there's raids always so it makes it fun to xp when u can pk at the same time!

thanks alot for the info!
    level jumping + genie = no reason to do cz exp anymore.

it is really hard to get going a party of randoms. even if you do, 1 raid = they leave.

europa is full and with good players, u should give it a try

Europa is a good server to go, just try to buy exp premium and some genie, go 65 99% jump to 78 and exp to 80 or 80+ You can be 80 in 10 days, if you have some friends helping to exp, specially 0 - 60 is hard as you cant join Eslant yet for Brah/Para's.

Banned Regular Member

i have a few friends that went to chypher if you want to join them they left c-west.. thinking i might mess around there or in Xig?
    where ever i go to after i finalize my get im getting xp prem and a genie and gonna xp to 59/69 and maybe will work on a 80+ if lvl jump event is still around for awhile?