Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

jump? wtf?

This is a discussion on jump? wtf? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you send a ticket to the support team and wait 3 weeks for the response... once you've read it ...
Page: 4

if you send a ticket to the support team and wait 3 weeks for the response... once you've read it i bet you'll be jumping around

warrior

u jump, we jump

lol i always make fun of my friends who play WOW about jumping, i tell them ffs this is MMORPG not Mario Super Bro xDD

ISeeYouPee

if you send a ticket to the support team and wait 3 weeks for the response... once you've read it i bet you'll be jumping around[/b]
    rofl hahahhahahha its 4 am and i am still laughing omfg...that is so funny :P yes u will keep on jumping .

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

lol... no comments

lol just imagine how would it look like speed hack + jump every 2nd turk ur fighting would look like a rabbit and will jump away 800km/1hr from you xD

Banned

i wish we can jump

jump combo ftw XD

Matador

that was one fun thing about WoW jumping around on ur epic mount on top of org bank that and becoming and pirate sailing booty bay all day haha

BreastBoy

Cool

that...is disturbing... :mellow: :huh: :huh:
    Maybe you should dig a hole....and when people come by, stick your raptor out and poke them in the legs.. [/b]
    That sound very mutch fun

But then again, turk would fart in hole with nasty fart and I die because no oxygen

Timaster

dude do you know what the iraqi's call cherry pie? cherry BOMB LOL

if you send a ticket to the support team and wait 3 weeks for the response... once you've read it i bet you'll be jumping around[/b]
    :lol: :lol:

Banned

tez u give me permission to have ur face on my clan's cape symbol? I was just wondering incase i wanted to.
    and if there was a jump in ko im sure new hacks would be spreading faster than aids[/b]
    ur more the welcome....we did on our capes for a while cause evenson did it for fun :lol:

just plain sexy :P

Banned

ur more the welcome....we did on our capes for a while cause evenson did it for fun :lol:

just plain sexy :P[/b]
    you really think your sexy?

you got another thing coming to you because you aint that good looking man.. :P

i gotta admit i played wow on and off for like 2 or 3 months and no ko at all i been logging on ko to take bosses for freinds and i am always trying to use the jump button

i dont really think a jump button would work in ko cuz i can tell u the first thing it would be used to do is to trade cancellation dupe and then it would just be disabled like char select

Banned

you really think your sexy?

you got another thing coming to you because you aint that good looking man.. :P[/b]
    then why is your girl with me :lol:

trust me i am sexy.....dont hate me cause i am beautiful :wub:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast