Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Juraid Mountain and BDW disabled :/

This is a discussion on Juraid Mountain and BDW disabled :/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To be honest last 2 times in the dungeons mages have screwed me out of the GEM TPing me during ...
Page: 3

Ignore Me Senior Member

To be honest last 2 times in the dungeons mages have screwed me out of the GEM TPing me during gem pickup. When I was about to pickup.

BDW is in enabled and disabled so maybe. But I can't be bothered to tool my lvl 63 priest.

aaaaaaaa this shit sux :angry: :angry:

Woah
    K2&#39;ed <_<

wawh

bdw disabled lol

abstraktzor

bdw disabled lol[/b]
    fuck.

yeh, owned - I wonder when it will be back.

yeh, owned - I wonder when it will be back.[/b]
    it will be back when turks aren&#39;t able to go to it and get 60 - 70 while eating there fucking kebab dinner

ArminVanBuuren

it will be back when turks aren&#39;t able to go to it and get 60 - 70 while eating there fucking kebab dinner[/b]
    Shit, maybe I should try some kebab...maybe that way I finally hit lvl 70 :P

dogdog

s> silver gems .... 999m each

Dejos

well they better make santa&#39;s exp bigger with xmas event now that bdw is disabled

abstraktzor

well they better make santa&#39;s exp bigger with xmas event now that bdw is disabled [/b]

IF THEY EVEN COME OUT WITH A XMAS EVENT.

HotAsIce

lvl 9 elf mage at 25%, woot :lol: This game is like a mix between WoW and 2 moons, not too shabby

lvl 9 elf mage at 25%, woot :lol: This game is like a mix between WoW and 2 moons, not too shabby [/b]

o.O

HotAsIce

yup yup gay :/
    says it in the enabled/disabled menus

i say fuk it...games dead...... Shaiya time[/b]
    o.O

Banned

pff.. all these noob cry babys <_<

was a time to get 70lvl had spend months and months starting out doing apos (if ur lucky to ever get a party) then once u hit 65lvl u would graduate to some more months and months of doing 3 spot trolls in cz (if ur lucky to ever get a party) or us archers who would camp uruk trons spots for solo exp for months and months (if ur lucky no koxper wasnt already there)

now u got 586738 exp quests and mobs in cz and esl that give mega exp (paramouns/dk/ew) and ppl still cry about some gay free exp noob shiit bdw being disabled so they cant get free exp.. pfft

all this crying about how fukked up the game is now.. i wonder did anyone else play when was koxp every fukkin exp spot and after every restart u had to hold ur breath and pray that the new item or unique u just bought would still be on ur char and not wiped (i still remember the 48675 posts after every maintainance: "fukk my ____ got wiped" or "____ is a fukkin duper" and the 576847 ss i took of koxpers and posted on the bug abuser/cheater section knightonlineworld.com)

im just saying if ppl cant get 70lvl now without cry about some free exp bdw its a shame <_<

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast