Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Juraid Mountain and BDW disabled :/

This is a discussion on Juraid Mountain and BDW disabled :/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pff.. all these noob cry babys <_< was a time to get 70lvl had spend months and months starting out ...
Page: 4

abstraktzor

pff.. all these noob cry babys <_<

was a time to get 70lvl had spend months and months starting out doing apos (if ur lucky to ever get a party) then once u hit 65lvl u would graduate to some more months and months of doing 3 spot trolls in cz (if ur lucky to ever get a party) or us archers who would camp uruk trons spots for solo exp for months and months (if ur lucky no koxper wasnt already there)

now u got 586738 exp quests and mobs in cz and esl that give mega exp (paramouns/dk/ew) and ppl still cry about some gay free exp noob shiit bdw being disabled so they cant get free exp.. pfft

all this crying about how fukked up the game is now.. i wonder did anyone else play when was koxp every fukkin exp spot and after every restart u had to hold ur breath and pray that the new item or unique u just bought would still be on ur char and not wiped (i still remember the 48675 posts after every maintainance: "fukk my ____ got wiped" or "____ is a fukkin duper" and the 576847 ss&#39;s i took of koxpers and posted on the bug abuser/cheater section knightonlineworld.com )

im just saying if ppl cant get 70lvl now without cry about some free exp bdw its a shame <_<[/b]
    hmmm cookie for joo?

theprodigy

i agree with deadhead i remember playing ares back in the day it was consisted of dupes and hacks and its been clean for a while i got lvl 70 from cz trolls now you have paramun cold apos dark nights you xp quest and still complaining no matter what you get you complain about something.

They said something about lag in Tanoruk&#39;s last announcement post. If I&#39;m not wrong the lag came during those 10 minutes of recruitment for both BDW and Dungeon, and I guess if they add a Cursed Santa to that (if it ever comes out) servers are gonna crush, so they took it out this week to check if lag is gone, add Santa next week and after X-Mas event take the Santa out and hopefully add fixed BDW&#39;s and Eslant Dungeon

Ignore Me Senior Member

They said something about lag in Tanoruk&#39;s last announcement post. If I&#39;m not wrong the lag came during those 10 minutes of recruitment for both BDW and Dungeon, and I guess if they add a Cursed Santa to that (if it ever comes out) servers are gonna crush, so they took it out this week to check if lag is gone, add Santa next week and after X-Mas event take the Santa out and hopefully add fixed BDW&#39;s and Eslant Dungeon [/b]
    If they disabled everything to remove lag I have no problem. I took this week off work. Yesterday I did 0.5% and today I will do 10% because we have less lag and I can play. Yesterday was 15 DC and a constant 1-2 seconds of lag. Not the lag spikes in the announcement.

But they should do something while we wait for the Xmas patch. As I said on the official forum just run an on going 20% XP event and say Merry Christmas in notice. They can&#39;t seem to wipe thier arses without asking the korean dev team to do it for them.

wawh

was a time to get 70lvl had spend months and months starting out doing apos (if ur lucky to ever get a party) then once u hit 65lvl u would graduate to some more months and months of doing 3 spot trolls in cz (if ur lucky to ever get a party) or us archers who would camp uruk trons spots for solo exp for months and months (if ur lucky no koxper wasnt already there)

now u got 586738 exp quests and mobs in cz and esl that give mega exp (paramouns/dk/ew) and ppl still cry about some gay free exp noob shiit bdw being disabled so they cant get free exp.. pfft

all this crying about how fukked up the game is now.. i wonder did anyone else play when was koxp every fukkin exp spot and after every restart u had to hold ur breath and pray that the new item or unique u just bought would still be on ur char and not wiped (i still remember the 48675 posts after every maintainance: "fukk my ____ got wiped" or "____ is a fukkin duper" and the 576847 ss i took of koxpers and posted on the bug abuser/cheater section knightonlineworld.com)

im just saying if ppl cant get 70lvl now without cry about some free exp bdw its a shame <_<[/b]
    you&#39;re an idiot

most of us dont go to bdw for the free exp, sure its a nice thing to have

but ffs you get some nice items with those short 20-30 minuts... especially for a new server

Banned

you&#39;re an idiot

most of us dont go to bdw for the free exp, sure its a nice thing to have

but ffs you get some nice items with those short 20-30 minuts... especially for a new server[/b]
    wtf.. only item i ever get bdw was a red chest and those r like 4m only on diez :huh:

wawh

wtf.. only item i ever get bdw was a red chest and those r like 4m only on diez :huh:[/b]
    the red chests drop high class items and ft items

Dejos

IF THEY EVEN COME OUT WITH A XMAS EVENT.[/b]
    well its posted on official forum by some admin that there will, and some other info in same post

Ignore Me Senior Member

Down to lag maybe it wont be gone long. http://knightonlineworld.com/news.ph...36585401237385
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("http://knightonlineworld.com/news.php?id=633336585401237385")</div>
    Date: 12.19.2007 Subject: Border Defense and Juraid Disabled

Hello Knight Online Players,

Due to lag and disconnection investigation and testing, the Border Defense Wars and Juraid Mountain Raid have been temporarily disabled at this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding while the issue is being investigated.

-The Knight Online Team[/b]

abstraktzor

Down to lag maybe it wont be gone long. http://knightonlineworld.com/news.ph...36585401237385[/b]
    hopefully comes back soon ^^

theprodigy

i would bet if the xp was gone in border war no1 would go 2 it cause wtf is a chest that givs you 3 to 4 m on manes mayb newest server but they would b in eslant farming better chance of getting something unless like a clan of 30 gets 5 chest each they turn it in and get a enion bow and break it 2 +2. only reason i wake up in the morning is 2 go join bw and go back 2 sleep.

dogdog

THIS IS A GOOD THING...

I for one was sick of getting dc&#39;ed during these events... they are taking steps to resolve in-game issues... I APPLAUD K2 for this!!

Also, this is a good opportunity for people to make money (those of us who stored up our silvery gems for a rainy day)

Thank you K2,

P.S... selling silvery gem 1gb a piece

spyrex

when it will back?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

only reason i wake up in the morning is 2 go join bw[/b]
    :blink:

all this crying about how fukked up the game is now.. i wonder did anyone else play when was koxp every fukkin exp spot and after every restart u had to hold ur breath and pray that the new item or unique u just bought would still be on ur char and not wiped (i still remember the 48675 posts after every maintainance: "fukk my ____ got wiped" or "____ is a fukkin duper" and the 576847 ss i took of koxpers and posted on the bug abuser/cheater section knightonlineworld.com)

Great Post, I went trough the same shit to get to lvl 70. xp at Apos all the time till I was 65....
    KO changed alot, and now ppl get to lvl 70 in a few weeks. It took me years go get to lvl 66...and at lvl 67 or 68 bdw showed up, and now everyone is crying that they are not getting free xp. Talking about the same people that turn down DK and Brahman at lvl 64. Die please.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast