Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Juraid Mountain and BDW disabled :/

This is a discussion on Juraid Mountain and BDW disabled :/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gey...
Page: 5

QuikSilver

gey

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Guess ur ppl are not so lucky with chest. xD Me and a sharer got Smite Elixer Miragesword etc out of da chest in akara so its good for moneymaking.

Banned

another xmas anti event gift by k2 - diasble esl dung , lmao k2

I think their 'xmas events' is simply the enabling and disabling of existing events.

shit :\

sexyrexy

to investigate lag we are removing juraid mountain... wtf it doesnt run during war times but yet last war there was 20 second skill lag... Why dont you oh i dont know fix your crappy ass servers

DeHealer

I luv K2, now i think this game is shit..

Destro

it is sad...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Easy solution:

Bring back server 3, run eslant dungeon and border wars only on server 3

all these lag issue's started popping out when New mordan patch came out and removal of third server

Banned

pff.. all these noob cry babys <_<

was a time to get 70lvl had spend months and months starting out doing apos (if ur lucky to ever get a party) then once u hit 65lvl u would graduate to some more months and months of doing 3 spot trolls in cz (if ur lucky to ever get a party) or us archers who would camp uruk trons spots for solo exp for months and months (if ur lucky no koxper wasnt already there)

now u got 586738 exp quests and mobs in cz and esl that give mega exp (paramouns/dk/ew) and ppl still cry about some gay free exp noob shiit bdw being disabled so they cant get free exp.. pfft

all this crying about how fukked up the game is now.. i wonder did anyone else play when was koxp every fukkin exp spot and after every restart u had to hold ur breath and pray that the new item or unique u just bought would still be on ur char and not wiped (i still remember the 48675 posts after every maintainance: "fukk my ____ got wiped" or "____ is a fukkin duper" and the 576847 ss i took of koxpers and posted on the bug abuser/cheater section knightonlineworld.com)

im just saying if ppl cant get 70lvl now without cry about some free exp bdw its a shame <_<[/b]
    i remember that..
    and its still exist... i lost AOS...

i would bet if the xp was gone in border war no1 would go 2 it cause wtf is a chest that givs you 3 to 4 m on manes mayb newest server but they would b in eslant farming better chance of getting something unless like a clan of 30 gets 5 chest each they turn it in and get a enion bow and break it 2 +2. only reason i wake up in the morning is 2 go join bw and go back 2 sleep.[/b]
    red chests are really good way to make money...
    just farm like 10~15 chests open them and u got atleast 1 unique

Ignore Me Senior Member

Argggggg People selling Eslant Dungeon gems for 10* what they are worth everywhere.
    Doin my head in. The exchange rate is the same and the good items aren&#39;t worth anymore.

Stupid....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345