Bugging towers

This is a discussion on Bugging towers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok its not exactly bugging but listen. 1. if ur warrior the outer towers dont even attack you AT ALL ...
Page: 1

Default Bugging towers

Ok its not exactly bugging but listen.

1. if ur warrior the outer towers dont even attack you AT ALL NEVER ALMOST . only towers that are attacking warrior is the 2nd set of towers (like behind the 1st towers)

2. if ur a archer you can walk into the 1st towers and long as ur not in range of 2nd set of towers u will not be attacked by towers . It buggs the towers for some reason , causes it to attack some one else thats not nearly as close as u ( sometimes even when there outta tower range) , some times we dont even get attacked at all

for the most part i can be standing up there solo shooting ppl with my bow when there sitting on top of the cz town tp gate or at inn hostess etc. and towers dont even shoot me and only time they shoot is if someone else in party comes up to shoot next to me and it attacks them NOT ME

i mean it must be bugged it doesn't even attack warriors now only 2nd set of towers do . I'm wondering if this is only @ olympia can anyone try this @ there server see if its the same

We even run up into the left side of there base on the wall and can walk down whole party and shoot ppl at tp gate inn hostess etc. and not be attacked with party of 5-6 ppl jus chillin out

waiting ur feed back cuz i mean considering they jus made archers even strong now we can sneak past towers WDF

+1

Gay, what about priests? :P

dunno we've only done it as archers i've seen priest running in the spamming himself but i mean its litterally like sneaking up on the tower (n i dont mean stealth or nething like that jus NO LIGHTFEET on = ownage)

Xela

well im a warrior on ares and soon as I went near the first tower they attack me
    but the firsts towers have a gay attack they hit me for like 350

all towers are hitting like that and maybe this is jus olympia iunno but when this warrior last night ran up 1st towers wouldn't attack he could run all up in dat shit only time he'd aggro is if he attack tower or in range of 2nd towers

Maybe this jus oly i unno PPL TRY THIS AS ARCHER pls i wanna know

+2

neofatih

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Gay, what about priests? :P
    lol, they fuck priests in their ass,
    i died today by towers and lost xp

Road

Actaully I have tried this with my noob +7 HXB. I didn't gather enough courage to walk in as far to snipe them at the tp gate. I actually have been hit by towers at the top of the ramp to OB. I don't know if it was first set or second set but I have been hit.

well the buggin is happening i think this way have someone run in get towers then outta range then u walk in slowly if this is how its working then im sure its bug and i'd be worried bout doing it but yes i walk right in there outta no where and jus hit ppl at tp gates and inn hostes no towered so iunno maybe it fear junos +9 horn xbow and +10 fps

:pic:

lol kayah

SillyHo

yeah im an archer on ares and the tower damage is nerfed...not too mention they only aggro me perhaps 10% of the time...i can run in pretty deep and shoot off maybe 3-4 arrows at someone sitting down on the tp gate before i need to retreat as the second set of towers finally recognizes an orc is in side the base.

yeh i think with shitty towers archer > all other class

well i guess depends on ur server some servers u can't even get to oposite base cuz of nova wars at 6 n 12