Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just to clear my name

This is a discussion on Just to clear my name within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Haha, yea, thats how ko4life is :P But that's the end unfortunately, sorry...
Page: 2

Zxenke

Haha, yea, thats how ko4life is :P

But that's the end unfortunately, sorry

Bufty

Yes we asked him to leave, he was causing problems in the clan, I will not go into details as I really dont want to air our dirty laundry in public like he obviously does.

He was unable to get along with quite a few ppl in clan, constant arguments dont give a good atmasphere, ppl were wanting to quit clan.

At the dungeon he was spamming sarcastic comments about us, I asked ppl not to retaliate but some1 had already made a unfortunate comment, which was untrue. This was said in anger at his behaviour. Anyway for this we apologise, if any1 cares:P

To conclude, we wish him all the best even tho he seems hell bent on hateing us. I hope he finds a clan more suited to his ideas.

miss u genkk

Je mange la pizza ftw!!!

miss u genkk

Je mange la pizza ftw!!![/b]
    We not the real owners bro , i gave him Genkku for the priest , but the real owner is Rital , and its not somebody from here :P

P.S i sent him link , maybe he will comment.

LookAtMySS

it is ur bro who is eating pizza not u m4d :P

swishersticks

i thought the guy who played genkuu when the rogue was in PC was the guy that was jewish.
    i dunno the account omgthisisme has been through 2 people on this forum, the real person and the stealer. now last time i herd the account omgthisisme was taken back. i am really confused in all this but sorry PW is a good clan or atleast it was when i remember it back before ROFD and i was human
    when marcelona was xping to lvl 70 @ ravens all the time.
    good ol times

i thought the guy who played genkuu when the rogue was in PC was the guy that was jewish.
    i dunno the account omgthisisme has been through 2 people on this forum, the real person and the stealer. now last time i herd the account omgthisisme was taken back. i am really confused in all this but sorry PW is a good clan or atleast it was when i remember it back before ROFD and i was human
    when marcelona was xping to lvl 70 @ ravens all the time.
    good ol times[/b]
    On Genkku had , Me , Rital and Daniel , me and Daniel both jewish , i played on genkku only when he been on PC aleardy , i left the char becuse rogue was bored for us , OmgThisIsMe on forum was taken by my friend who tried to get me mad becuse of some personal problem , so i went to admins , gave him prove's and i got the account back , but nothing more.
    And dunno about PW , they just little kids who flame me becuse i went karus , and i even not the real owner , also they call me noob when i kill 4 of thier party vs me , after i use debuffs they say " rofl you cant kill w/o debuffs " ofcurse i cant kill 4 vs me w/o debuffs , also its my skills , its like to tell me dont use heals , wtf is this bullshit , every1 can use his skills.
    But the must annoying thing was yestrday , some shit mage nick MagicanMichael flame me after i told him i not the real owner so i went karus to be with my clan , he say " yea yea right , fuk your mom dad sister " etc , and he really pissed me off , i can even show you CS i sent , and i wait for respond , he will be banned for 24H or more , i promise.
    But yea , PW clan was really good before , with the great powerfull warriors and priest , was some warrior with almost the same nick as the priest , both are GG's , also the mage leader was good , but now , they really sucks.

swishersticks

On Genkku had , Me , Rital and Daniel , me and Daniel both jewish , i played on genkku only when he been on PC aleardy , i left the char becuse rogue was bored for us , OmgThisIsMe on forum was taken by my friend who tried to get me mad becuse of some personal problem , so i went to admins , gave him prove's and i got the account back , but nothing more.
    And dunno about PW , they just little kids who flame me becuse i went karus , and i even not the real owner , also they call me noob when i kill 4 of thier party vs me , after i use debuffs they say " rofl you cant kill w/o debuffs " ofcurse i cant kill 4 vs me w/o debuffs , also its my skills , its like to tell me dont use heals , wtf is this bullshit , every1 can use his skills.
    But the must annoying thing was yestrday , some shit mage nick MagicanMichael flame me after i told him i not the real owner so i went karus to be with my clan , he say " yea yea right , fuk your mom dad sister " etc , and he really pissed me off , i can even show you CS i sent , and i wait for respond , he will be banned for 24H or more , i promise.[/b]
    i guess you mean raiding them in EWS?
    well... ive raped them alot of times while raiding them and we either had debuff or no debuff. dosent matter, they cant say anyone sucks
    ill back you up on that 1

Nilda

i have the biggest respect for pw!

they are still nice and treat me as a friend even if i did leave them with my char, went orc and joined symbiosis.

i made a human mage that they helped me xp, and still invite me in their xp parties when i come online.

Ehlana and Bufty i have the biggest respect for u 2 and i know that this was a really hard decision for u to make.

i guess you mean raiding them in EWS?
    well... ive raped them alot of times while raiding them and we either had debuff or no debuff. dosent matter, they cant say anyone sucks
    ill back you up on that 1[/b]
    No bro , i killed them in Bowl , they had 2 magicans ,rogue and priest , first i parasite + torment the priest , killed her , went on the magicans killed them , then the rogue got tp'd out while he had red ball , even if i use debuffs , its my skills , thats why have debuff / buff / heal / master , if rogue spike me ill call him noob? no , every class have the own skills and you cant do nothing about it.
    Ehlana the mage , allways was a good player , was also 2 warriors , really good one's , and priest with nick almost like some warrior in thier clan , allways goes together , this times was really good clan , but not now , not when they call to players noobs becuse they killed them , not when they flaming somebody even when he not the real owner , thats really sucks.

P.S , if i not answer i went to sleep so ill comment about the questions ( if they talking about me ofcurse ) tommorow.

Zxenke

Yes we asked him to leave, he was causing problems in the clan, I will not go into details as I really dont want to air our dirty laundry in public like he obviously does.

He was unable to get along with quite a few ppl in clan, constant arguments dont give a good atmasphere, ppl were wanting to quit clan.

At the dungeon he was spamming sarcastic comments about us, I asked ppl not to retaliate but some1 had already made a unfortunate comment, which was untrue. This was said in anger at his behaviour. Anyway for this we apologise, if any1 cares:P

To conclude, we wish him all the best even tho he seems hell bent on hateing us. I hope he finds a clan more suited to his ideas.[/b]
    1: I was able to get along with people. They were not able to get along with me. I asked them to stop bringing this up since I had apologized and it was behind us, but they decided to keep bumping the topic with sarcastic and derogatory comments.
    2: I was spamming for a new clan, which being as I was "let go", I needed. I shouted my requirements for a clan. That's all.
    3: Many members of PW shouted derogatory things about me
    4: I don't hate you, its more of a disappointment

Zxenke

I was also shouting how immature it was of your members to shout lies in normal chat to a group of 200 people

oh, genkku aint rital anymore rite?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12