Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just formated and

This is a discussion on Just formated and within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If u want to do it smoothly get VMWARE software, it will alow u to have 2 or more operating ...
Page: 2

WARP

If u want to do it smoothly get VMWARE software, it will alow u to have 2 or more operating systems instaled, running at the same time, so u press a KEY ur on LINUX, u press twice that key back, and ur back to windows XP, and it doesnt stop services. U can use XP to XP vmware or whatever u want.
    In this case u should do XP to XP vmware instalation.

50% of mem+cpu to each operating system, so it doesnt get much "laggy" if u got good CPU/RAM/Board, Graphic card isnt important at all.

LINK: http://www.vmware.com/download/ws/

If this doesnt satisfied u, iŽll find more solutions, but this is what im using at my home, laptop, and at work, works really nice and doesnt make me stress being "so slow" as the other systems iŽve tryed.

ah..by the way u can change ethernet RJ45 mac adresses on each operating system, so K2 will find that ur running KO from "2 computers" because ur using "2 mac adresses" of the same internet gateway.

Banned

I remember reading somewhere that its a ToS violation to run 2 KO clients on one pc at the same time.[/b]
    its only against the tos if you run 2 clients with the same account id and char

if you want to run 100 clients with all diff ids to merchant you can and it does not violate any tos

at that point its a matter of if you pc can handle it

its same as if you were to run 3 diff types of games on your one pc as in wow, 2moons, ko....so long as your pc can handle it you can

mine crashes after 3 clients

WARP

its only against the tos if you run 2 clients with the same account id and char

if you want to run 100 clients with all diff ids to merchant you can and it does not violate any tos

at that point its a matter of if you pc can handle it

its same as if you were to run 3 diff types of games on your one pc as in wow, 2moons, ko....so long as your pc can handle it you can

mine crashes after 3 clients[/b]
    If u get difrent mac adress for each one, they wont detect it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12